Noxus 130 11.84%
Piltover 64 5.83%
Zaun 71 6.47%
Void 110 10.02%
The Institute of War 40 3.64%
Other regions (Kumungu / Shurima / Shadow Isles / Urtistan / etc) 87 7.92%
Unaffiliated 99 9.02%
Voters: 1098. You may not vote on this poll

Poll (17 November, 20 CLE): What is your city-state alignment?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarrieBear

Associate Creative Designer

11-17-2010
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Hello, summoners!

You guys are rocking it here on the lore forums, and we'd like to use you as the first sounding board for potential awesome lore things we have planned. I'll be posting these polls somewhat regularly in order to gauge what you're interested in, in this big wide world of Runeterra.

First up: What is your city-state alignment? (AKA, what city-state are you most interested in?)

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-17-2010

Awesome KarrieBear

I really enjoy playing mage type champions, some of my favorite are from the city-state of Noxus. It is a mysterious city-state with many dark powers located within its twisting labyrinths and catacombs. Exciting stuff!

Sound off Summoners of Noxus!!

((If you are not sure where your favorite Champions are from, here are some handy links that might help you catch up with some helpful information:
Current City-States & Associated Champions
Official League Judgment Links

League Judgements are helpful in determining where a Champion stands. Please feel free to visit these links to help with any confusion ))

Dracorya

11-17-2010

Ionia for life! *peace sign*

Agrias Oaks

11-17-2010

Piltover city! Its the steampunk/safe science place that provides a healthy alternative to Zauns madness!

joshiez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

Forever Noxus. My two favorite champs are Sivir and Warwick, and I thoroughly love most of the other Noxians...

EDIT: That being said, I think it'd be cool to explore more areas, there are a ton of Noxians already.

fa77en

11-17-2010

KarrieBear i love you and i dont even know you! <3 always with brilliant ideas and always here for us lore-hungering people! a thousand thumbs up!
My city-state of choise: Zaun with all the wicked experimentation going on, bringing dead people back, creating the insanity potion and many more as a felow scientist i find this city state to be quite intriquing, even if it's a bit dark and gloomy. and lawless probably...

Crysknife

11-17-2010

Really tough to say, especially considering that I love some Noxians as much as Demacians.

I went with Institute of War, since a lot of my favorites are those imported from other realms and/or above regional conflicts.

JonTehKnight

11-17-2010

Fer Bilgewater ye scallywags! All other landlubbing city states are not but scurvy ridden dogs!

MegaBlasterMan

11-17-2010

I don't know really why I chose Ionia.

I guess it speaks to me the most :/.

AWESOME THREAD!!!!!

Diauch

11-17-2010

Piltover, we need more hextech crazy things.

1234511 ... 18