Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So s the freiljord event just going to "end" or . . . ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

05-25-2013

I guess what I'm saying is hat the Ionia vs. Noxus event mattered lore-wise: Ionia triumphed, it is now a sovereign nation in the lore AND they got a special item commemerating their victory.

The freiljord battle is a bit more complex, and it's possible that it won't be resolved (i.e. Sejuani and Ashe triumph over Lisandra, banishing her again, but they are too weak from the battle to fight each other, meaning THEIR dispute is not yet settled. But, regardless, I want SOMETHING, not just for this event to . . . just stop.

IceHound

Recruiter

05-25-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3478836
To give you a basic rundown of what we've already said in that thread, the only thing that's happened in Freiljord is Liss' return, as well as stuff like Udyr and Trundle being recton to it...they didn't give us any new lore and the Freiljord event wasn't really even an event. The event ended as Riot stated as well.

SonicTheHedgedawg

05-27-2013

Quote:
IceHound:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3478836
To give you a basic rundown of what we've already said in that thread, the only thing that's happened in Freiljord is Liss' return, as well as stuff like Udyr and Trundle being recton to it...they didn't give us any new lore and the Freiljord event wasn't really even an event. The event ended as Riot stated as well.

This isn't really an answer as much as it is a shameless promotion a thread since it has zero Riot input or official input of any kind.

Ecclesias

05-27-2013

Ermm, that's not his thread.

He's right nonetheless. Nothing even close to clousure

IceHound

Recruiter

05-27-2013

Quote:
SonicTheHedgedawg:
This isn't really an answer as much as it is a shameless promotion of your own thread since it has zero Riot input o official input of any kind.

Regardless of it being my thread or not, it can be considered fact until otherwise, and I posted the link because I didn't care for rewriting everything said on that thread. Riot already posted an announcement claiming the event's end as well. Also we shouldn't have to wait for Riot to do damage control on their lore. The lore should be released with no plot-holes, Riot shouldn't have to go to the lore forums to do damage control because facts are they shouldn't have any lores have plotholes on release...

AuntieJemima

05-31-2013

Maybe Riot will pick the winner based off who's icon was picked the most.

My guess is Avarosa, but I went with Frost Guard.

Script Lord

05-31-2013

Quote:
IceHound:
Regardless of it being my thread or not, it can be considered fact until otherwise, and I posted the link because I didn't care for rewriting everything said on that thread. Riot already posted an announcement claiming the event's end as well. Also we shouldn't have to wait for Riot to do damage control on their lore. The lore should be released with no plot-holes, Riot shouldn't have to go to the lore forums to do damage control because facts are they shouldn't have any lores have plotholes on release...

Some would argue that the "plotholes" aren't the most grating thing about Riot's current lore quality.....

HellComet

05-31-2013

When does riot post on the lore forums about anything important?

Tehpersuns

06-06-2013

How could it end without messing up at least a few champs lore? It's like ww trying to eat soraka's heart, it's a dead end because then we would be down a goat

Big B1rd 47

Recruiter

06-06-2013

Quote:
Tehpersuns:
How could it end without messing up at least a few champs lore? It's like ww trying to eat soraka's heart, it's a dead end because then we would be down a goat

You mean purple narwhal. Assuming you meant Soraka. I don't think WW is a goat.