Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So today Sona reached 70,87% win rate in ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cafe Restoran

08-26-2013

No, he probably meant to say exactly what he said.
Back when she was free, I destroyed most arams I played with her, actually even considered buying her. And often, when I'm matched against a leblanc, unless it's a retarded player who bought her and never learned how to user her, she's quite fearsome. It's a Very powerfull burster (haven't tried her since the rework but I'd even say she was The strongest, if you could pull the whole combo) with a safe escape mechanism. You can go in, burst, go out, with minimum risk. Or you can wait in the back until someone on the other team extends to hit any of your over extended teammates, and then head in to burst the poor soul to nothingness. The bad leblancs losing all those games are the ones using their teleport to tower dive into Sonas ultimates.

LiquidxFire

08-26-2013

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&type=champion-winrate&range=monthly&map=ha&queue=normal

I'm surprised Janna isn't higher. I rarely see a team with her lose.

WlCKED LEBLANC

08-26-2013

You all just need to learn how to play against a Sona. Quit QQ'ing just because you lost a game and start thinking about why you lost the game.

Kalarepa

08-27-2013

About LB. I think, she actually is really bad in HA now. Before rework, she was pretty good, because you could keep 1-shooting squishies after level 6. But after rework... you blow all your spells on squishy and he just walks away with 30% HP. I'd definitely put her in top 10 worst aram champions. Her harass sucks, her team fight presence sucks, her pushing power sucks, she can't tank or initiate.

About Sona. There are 3 ways to beat her:
1) Heal reduction items help, but you will also need the right hero for them. Someone, who can constantly harass even the low hp enemies hiding at back. For example, Fiddlestick's crow can do that. But if you don't have the right harass spell and the enemies can abuse Sona (sit at back with low HP, wait for heals and slowly poke the enemies) - you're screwed with or without heal reduction items.
2) Really good engage and really strong team fighting champions. You need to be able to initiate and catch enemies through Sona's ult, through her MS speed boost and still have enough power to kill full HP enemies, when you're probably harassed.
3) Simply have even better harass/heals and win trades with Sona's team.

You just need the right team comp and teammates, who know what to do to beat Sona. Which statistically happens 30-35% of the time.

mertatron

08-27-2013

I like how some used champs or weak champs in SR are strong in HA

Heimer 67% winrate, Sona 64% (she's not weak in SR either), Galio 61%, soraka 59% ... some .. it's because they can finally play AP ... and they are OP as AP .. and others .. coz they are kings of poke ... which is a lot harder to dodge in aram

funny still

Kalarepa

08-27-2013

Quote:
mertatron:
I like how some used champs or weak champs in SR are strong in HA

Heimer 67% winrate, Sona 64% (she's not weak in SR either), Galio 61%, soraka 59% ... some .. it's because they can finally play AP ... and they are OP as AP .. and others .. coz they are kings of poke ... which is a lot harder to dodge in aram

funny still

They could play AP in SR as well. Their strength in aram is more about free mana regen, heals and shields countering poke and the map being so small, that it's much easier to land AoE skills on multiple enemies.

JedditeOMG

10-05-2014

Since the classic forums will be converted to "read only" with the transition to the lol reddit lol style forums, need to get some less-terrible (dare I say "helpful&quot threads to the top.