Malphite: Unhittable Force?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4nTiCoR3

11-17-2010

I recnetly put this in the bug forum and was wondering if anyone else was noticing major issues with Malph's AoE knockup missing at seemingly point blank range. I use to be able to land it over 90% of the time...usually getting 3-5 enemies in tight team fights. Now i seem to land right inbetween a team a five...rubbing my hulking shoulders with their carry...and hitting NOTHING!

Thoughts?

ChewbaccaSauce

11-17-2010

I do seem to missing when I really shouldn't be.

WithoutSkill

11-17-2010

The 1rst rule of the Malphite Club is ...

M4nTiCoR3

11-17-2010

Quote:
The 1rst rule of the Malphite Club is ...
"Always hit with your Ult" i know i know...i wrote it. Back before they "fixed" him i was hitting 90% of my ults, and usually knocking up 3-5 guys in tight team fights. Now im lucky if i hit 1...even when all 5 are in a clump. Something has defintly changed...i was just wondering if it was strictly on my end, or if others where having similar problems...and if there was any chance it may be fixed.

iBp0xlbwfhFcTHRT

11-17-2010

I also noticed he appears to be smaller since the last patch, I wonder if it was a code error.

WithoutSkill

11-17-2010

No, your not supposed to talk about the Malphight club ! Dammit ...

But no i havent had problems popping ppl yesterday at least ... or last week ...

M4nTiCoR3

11-17-2010

You should have wrote it like this Mal-Fight Club...i would have gotten the refrence...LMAO!

WithoutSkill

11-17-2010

xD lawlz

HotsauceShoTYME

11-17-2010

I have noticed some serious issues with it totally whiffing. No stun or anything but it goes on cooldown.
This is especially true at close range, on moving targets or targets in fog.

Before the patch I could skill shot escaping carries in brush or LOS but now it seems to miss. This sucks for me cause my style is using it on carries to close distance after they burn escape spells and flash.

FckMan

Recruiter

11-17-2010

lol try harder ppl, no problems here. i guess when ppl start failing the next step is to come on forums and ***** about it. no different than being in game and *****ing about whatever shortcomings theyre experiencing. my favorite is when they are failing and looking for a scapegoat.

i use malphite everyday.