Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lyte and StatusKwoh talk about Player Behaviour at MIT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

Recruiter

05-25-2013

I found the part (near maybe 18 minutes?) about how report rates were impacted by warning/time bans interesting. Especially the fact that people don't see to be improved, at all, by 7 day bans, but the 14 and 3 day bans were both more effective.

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

Quote:
BrightNooblar:
I found the part (near maybe 18 minutes?) about how report rates were impacted by warning/time bans interesting. Especially the fact that people don't see to be improved, at all, by 7 day bans, but the 14 and 3 day bans were both more effective.

Oh you did now ? Shut up fck go crawl into the hole you came from.

BrightNooblar

Recruiter

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
Oh you did now ? Shut up fck go crawl into the hole you came from.

You must be on your 7 day ban, eh? Don't worry, i've heard people get the hint on the 14 day one, so it will all make sense shortly.

PrivateBaldric

05-25-2013

Quote:
BrightNooblar:
You must be on your 7 day ban, eh? Don't worry, i've heard people get the hint on the 14 day one, so it will all make sense shortly.

Considering that Seqqs brought up the whole ant-social thing earlier in this thread.

Then within minutes captain fabulous here makes his ground breaking text book butt hurt troll post using the exact same premise. Id say smurf identified. Though I'm sure he will deny it otherwise he wouldn't look as 'clever'.

So one permaban main and one imminent tribunal candidate.

SimplyAlive

05-25-2013

Quote:
PrivateBaldric:
Considering that Seqqs brought up the whole ant-social thing earlier in this thread.

Then within minutes captain fabulous here makes his ground breaking text book butt hurt troll post using the exact same premise. Id say smurf identified. Though I'm sure he will deny it otherwise he wouldn't look as 'clever'.

An Alpha Male that hides behind smurf accounts on the internet?

Preposterous!

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

Quote:
PrivateBaldric:

Huh ? sorry nice try fagg0t ****. Maybe next time when your mom gets cancer and dies, you won't be so happy that you came to conclusions.

PrivateBaldric

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
Huh ? sorry nice try fagg0t ****. Maybe next time when your mom gets cancer and dies, you won't be so happy that you came to conclusions.

What ever delusion comforts you tough guy. Its ok. We accept that tools such as yourself like to hide on smurfs. We accept your personal insecurities can be tough to cope with and you hide it behind the exterior of a complete moron.

Just know. We are here for you.

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

Ok stop giving credit to other people for my alpha behaviour you beta ****. Thats a first, second of all, how does it feel to be on tribunal forums all day every day, I just want to see what you look like, how much of a fking loser do you have to be to BE on this forum EVERYDAY and comment on every thread. What the fcccccccck ???????????? are you asian or mexican just let me know so I don't need to find out.

Crimson5pheonix

05-25-2013

Again, you haven't answered MY question. On a scale of one to mad, how mad are you bro?

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

On a scale from 0 - I am not mad to 15 - I am so mad that I will ****ing kill your mother and **** her dead corpse. hmmmm about 11.