Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wired ban problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daily2432121

05-24-2013

weird problem.
I just got banned because of idling/leaving.
However from my client side, it stuck in the match loading screen for quite a while and I thought it was because other players were laggy. While waiting, I checked the network, it was fine.
I had no choice but to close the client and restart. When I did this, it allowed me to reconnect, but the match already begun. I finished the game but got banned.
Can anyone explain this and restore my account from banning?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oichi420

05-24-2013

Then you have left or been idle/afk for many matches recently. I have this problem from time to time and use to have an awful issues with my internet but have yet to be banned. If you notice its taking longer than normal to load a match reload the client as quickly as possible.