Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My problem with this case

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCA ENGY

05-24-2013

For as long as I know I deserved this ban 100 percent but there is a problem I don't understand. Here is my reform card.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6435798/

First of all my english is not that good so please bear with me. My first 3 day ban was before this case happend. And this case was about 14 days ago and I got banned today. What am I trying to say is that the 1st game that most probably I was banned for also happend before I got my 3 day ban which is getting me banned again for my 7 day ban. Is this suppose to be right? You can see a difference between the 1st game and my 2nd game as I changed my attitude greatly because I got banned before game 1. This is particulary confusing me very much because I am getting banned from a game that has happend before my 1st ban which is stacking me 2nd ban.

Doct0r Phil

05-24-2013

You should probably contact support about the technicalities. I will say though, you were a pretty big jerk in your cases man. You really gotta tone it own or you will be perma'd

AraMoOse

05-25-2013

1. I don't believe you. 2. Even if this were true, who cares? 3. I love the hypocrisy of you not making any effort to respect the rules, but expect everyone to bend over backwards to help YOU when you think you've been wronged.

If it WAS a mistake (which I rather doubt), then I'm glad a mistake allowed us to catch you. Your behavior is not acceptable. I hope for your sake you fix it before your account is reinstated.

TCA ENGY

05-25-2013

Someone not believing my case is not their problem but my problem is simply stating that the 1st game on me reform card was before my 1st 3-day ban and that is somehow banning me for my 3rd ban which is 7-day ban. I can't control what I did in the past apart from the 1st ban I got because I already got punished for that so it should of been refreshed. But instead the past games before the 1st bans are coming back and that's why I am banned.

Here is my problem since I am not good at explaining thing well. My last ban was around 14 days ago. This match that I got banned for was from 15 days ago. It should of been refreshed not stacking on things that happend in the past.

Shelzin

05-25-2013

Quote:
TCA ENGY:
Someone not believing my case is not their problem but my problem is simply stating that the 1st game on me reform card was before my 1st 3-day ban and that is somehow banning me for my 3rd ban which is 7-day ban. I can't control what I did in the past apart from the 1st ban I got because I already got punished for that so it should of been refreshed. But instead the past games before the 1st bans are coming back and that's why I am banned.

Here is my problem since I am not good at explaining thing well. My last ban was around 14 days ago. This match that I got banned for was from 15 days ago. It should of been refreshed not stacking on things that happend in the past.

There is not one case there that I wouldn't punish... So ... As far as I'm concerned it really doesn't matter if one of the games was off.

If you want to know why each game is punishable... Let me know. Otherwise... *shrugs* You SHOULD be banned... So I don't really care if there was a small glitch in the system.

TCA ENGY

05-25-2013

Please read my post. I am not saying that I should be unbanned I stated clearly that I know what I got banned. My problem is that this is a pre-match that happend before my 1st ban and should not stack after that. It should of been refreshed not matches from way long ago before my ban. The past is the past and the opportunity for me to change is significant in this situation rather than games from long time ago banning me.

Shelzin

05-25-2013

Quote:
TCA ENGY:
Please read my post. I am not saying that I should be unbanned I stated clearly that I know what I got banned. My problem is that this is a pre-match that happend before my 1st ban and should not stack after that. It should of been refreshed not matches from way long ago before my ban. The past is the past and the opportunity for me to change is significant in this situation rather than games from long time ago banning me.

Are you saying that all three games shown is from BEFORE your last ban? I was under the impression it was just one of the three.

TCA ENGY

05-25-2013

I believe it's just one of the three but I am not sure. I do not want to waste anyone time but is there a place that you can check the date.

Shelzin

05-25-2013

Quote:
TCA ENGY:
I believe it's just one of the three but I am not sure. I do not want to waste anyone time but is there a place that you can check the date.

Not to my knowledge. Riot might be able to... But that would be creating a ticket through support... That would be the upper right hand corner of this page.

Hail Teemo

05-25-2013

Quote:
TCA ENGY:

If you feel like there is a bug then definitely submit a ticket to Support. It sounds like you are not contesting the judgement itself, which is a great start to reform.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this concern up and submitting a ticket to Riot to be checked out.

Have a great day!