Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want proof of bad players banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperBuu2013

05-24-2013

I'm putting out a challenge to RIOT to prove to me and all players that they have actually banned atleast one.... yes just one bad player... you know the people that go 0-15 ect. I get banned for cussing even though I win and carry my team....wonder why you even have a chat filter if people are banned for that. Tirbunal fails noob punks get ban people RIOT is to lazy to actually go over the evidence of the chat txt they are to busy with constant new champs to fix there horrible game systems.... and I bet they will ban me from the forum now... due to fact they dont like people pointing out valid statements about how bad/lazy they are.

Kim Jong Peel

Recruiter

05-24-2013

carrying doesn't give you the right to be a dick.

DreadPirateLynx

05-24-2013

and being bad isn't ban worthy. I suppose you were pro the first time you played...

pro4never

05-24-2013

What on earth are you talking about?

Riot does not ban bad players. They have said playing poorly is NOT a banable offense many, many times.

Having a poor attitude or actively trying to lose games is what gets you banned.

SuperBuu2013

05-24-2013

people going 0-15 constantly dont have a right to not be banned.

SuperBuu2013

05-24-2013

then why can you report people for playing bad... if nothing will be done to them

Butterfly44

05-24-2013

Unskilled player reports are for matchmaking purposes only. Those reports won't send you to tribunal

Saint Latona

05-24-2013

Quote:
Lyte:
5) Low skill players should be banned from the game! The Tribunal should only ban Leavers/AFK and intentional feeders, those are the only types of players that really ruin games!
a) No. Just no. Jerks ruin games. League of Legends is for everyone whether they are 500 Elo or 2500 Elo. It's not a game for jerks.

SuperBuu2013

05-24-2013

bad players that are reported the 10 times should be banned from everything except bot games for a time period

SuperBuu2013

05-24-2013

Quote:
Saint Latona:

AKA Riot is to lazy to deal with bad players