Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

05-24-2013

Quote:
sweetbo:
The more money you make Riot, the less they will ban you. Trust me, it's in their best interest.

Liar.
Quote:
Lyte:
Do paying players get leniency?
Paying customers are treated exactly the same a non-paying customers by the Tribunal.

OldGuyGaming

05-24-2013

Di, it's Sweetbo... they have nothing better to do.

Does anyone know about the application process to become a forum moderator? I'm on medical, and am curious if its something I can do with all of my downtime.

Saint Latona

05-24-2013

I would love to be a forum mod for this forum only.

micolunar

Recruiter

05-24-2013

Quote:
sweetbo:
It means you must be spending a good amount of money on this game, so they cut you a break.

This quote has got to be the most, dirtiest, filthiest, quote i've seen in a minute.

Sporq

05-24-2013

Quote:
Saint Latona:

I wouldn't mind this also.

Shelzin

05-25-2013

Quote:
Saint Latona:

Quote:
Sporq:
I wouldn't mind this also.

Careful what you wish for... I've done it on a few gaming sites. It's work. You can't just delete posts, you have to remove them and explain why you did it. Someone else HAS to be there to check your work be it other peer mods or an admin. Power corrupts unintentionally, even good people. Peers are needed to keep things balanced.

With that said... I think Riot has done a pretty good job with the tools to allow it's playerbase to shut down threads and hide unwanted posts. We're all mods in a sense.