Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think of verbal Threats in game.?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

micolunar

Recruiter

05-24-2013

Edit>

micolunar

Recruiter

05-24-2013

He went on saying something about how his family is in prison or something..
Why would you talk like that if you know somone close that is already in prison.

Like comon, why do we live with and tolerate these trolls and clowns.

Shiister

05-24-2013

Why make this thread when the person you trying to be shame most likely won't see this thread or the people who viewing the thread most likely won't run into them while playing? You're making yourself look immature and a clown. Remove the name and move along.

Butterfly44

05-24-2013

Name and shame is against the rules regardless of the intention. Remove the name from your post or you could end up with a forum ban. Use the report feature at the end of the game. That's what it's there for. Forums is not the place for it.

micolunar

Recruiter

05-24-2013

ok, thank you. and please take into consideration.
Verbal threat. going to find you and "*** you up" is a crime.

Butterfly44

05-24-2013

I recommend emailing support. I do agree with the death threats being an overboard thing. I can't guarantee anything will be done but you can try. Reason i say that is because they updated the FAQ to say the only way to report players is via the report button.

micolunar

Recruiter

05-24-2013

Dude, what they need is a monitoring system where it filters out and finds certain key words in certain orders. it's not that hard to make one.

micolunar

Recruiter

05-24-2013

So after a certain amount of swear words. used in a certain order and timing would lead to the system finding a match for a verbal abuser, harrasment, etc.

OldGuyGaming

05-24-2013

You mean, a system LIKE THE TRIBUNAL?

Sorry, if I see someone threaten to kill someone in real life, they are getting a punish vote. Riot then reviews their case once they are punished.

What else do you want them to do?

Butterfly44

05-24-2013

^^ DreamKrusherJ is right, That system you're wanting literally is the Tribunal. I think it's pretty safe to say that probably all judges would treat death threats as an insta-punish thing.

Whether the system used is completely automated like the one you're suggesting or the tribunal which is only partially automated it will still yield the same end result