Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Stealth Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Araho

12-11-2009

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before of if it's in the works atm but champions that are capable of going into stealth really need some sort of animation or visual indicator on the champion itself that it is stealth. There have been a few times where an ally Twitch or Eve would walk right past our creeps and right up to a group of enemy champs and I would be like wtf is he doing just to later realize that he was stealthed. Also it would help for Twitch players to see that the steath is off them by a change in the visuals. Sometimes you might just not be paying attention to your buffs and not realise your stealth has worn off just to walk right into the enemies. Just my 2 cents.

xShinji

12-11-2009

Quote:
Araho:
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before of if it's in the works atm but champions that are capable of going into stealth really need some sort of animation or visual indicator on the champion itself that it is stealth. There have been a few times where an ally Twitch or Eve would walk right past our creeps and right up to a group of enemy champs and I would be like wtf is he doing just to later realize that he was stealthed. Also it would help for Twitch players to see that the steath is off them by a change in the visuals. Sometimes you might just not be paying attention to your buffs and not realise your stealth has worn off just to walk right into the enemies. Just my 2 cents.

+1

Entengummitiger

12-11-2009

wow, i always thought its because my graphics card sucks

Notsud

12-11-2009

as a Eve player i think this is a great idea, its annoying when you solo Q and you paired with someone and they cant easly tell if you are stealthed or not. not so much of a big deal when on a premade as usually on vent. also would be very VERY helpful when you are stealthed and get hit by AOE or something and are brought out of stealth and there is no real way of telling when you go back into stealth as the timer is still there but your not stealthed or same senario when you are running away from someone and hit stealth to excape and you need to know when it kicks in after being hit the bunch of times. PLS do something like this riot!!!