Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

choose the woman u think she is more evil

diana 12 46.15%
zyra 17 65.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 26 .

the most evil woman

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferr3t

05-24-2013

Neither is evil. Diana is a dark figure, but only as a result of her oppression by the Solari. Zyra is a carnivorous plant and has only ever done what is necessary for her survival.

Spartan Buddhist

05-24-2013

Quote:
Toki Wo T0mare:
W...what? Like who? The people who were about to execute her?...

Well, if she was powerful enough to cut them all down, then she could've just overpowered the Solari guards and elders and escaped.

Toki Wo T0mare

05-24-2013

Quote:
YES YOU CANTHEON:
Well, if she was powerful enough to cut them all down, then she could've just overpowered the Solari guards and elders and escaped.

Because there were about to murder her AND they're the ones who ordered her execution. It seemed like more of a religious ceremony, not just "OK off with her head" since it was the elders preparing her for it.

DCLIGHTER

05-25-2013

Quote:
Mondreus:
Diana? Evil?

Do you even read the lore?

yup,i believe diana isnt evil but u must admit she looks dark.I believe diana is good but with dark appearance and zyra is neutral.I just say who of these 2 woman looks like evil

PS.the woman i want to choose as favorite I dont want her to be evil(for those who didint understand it)

Sadistic Lulu

Recruiter

05-25-2013

lissandra.
i don't know how does turning the whole world into ice not sound evil...

Naxts

05-25-2013

If any champion was evil. I would argue that Leblanc is the most evil of them all.
But how would one define evil however? Is it measured by how many one kills? Then clearly Zyra would be the victor due to the sheer fact that killing is in her nature. However, in that logic, then any carnivore would be evil. Is being hungry truly a condemnable act?
In the case of Diana, I do not believe her to be as evil as the other champions. She was sentenced to execution for her pursuit of knowledge, and it was this same pursuit that drove her to murder the elders.
Syndra can be seen in the same light as Diana, She merely wanted to her her powers to the highest potential, only to be secreted inhibited by the one she trusted. Clearly, her reaction to this is out of line, but similar to Diana, it was a pursuit, that drove her to do this. A pursuit not of knowledge, but of power.
Now. Leblanc. I can say that she is more of an indirect, political evil. While she technically serves Noxus, Her true loyalty lies with the Black Rose, which is a secret organization we know very little about. Leblanc's specialty is deception, on the whims on this Black Rose, disguised herself as Jarvan IV and began a war between Demacia and Noxus. And like any war, there was plenty of death, Leblanc alone caused millions of death and a political war between the two nations. For a reason we'll never know. What makes it even better is that no one knew she was behind this. I assume it's safe to say that we agree that the worst evil is a senseless one. And so long as the Black Rose remains secretive, we'll never know the reason behind this, but its reasonable to say that is for nothing good.
Leblanc killed so many and was never even suspected. Is death any less evil simply because it wasn't committed with her own hands? I don't think so.

After all. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world.
He never existed.

Leotamer

05-25-2013

I would say Syndra. I am really love Ionia, even though they have been actively screwing up most of the Ionian lore bios (Karma in particular about the whole civil war about going to war with Noxus, which is dumb since the Kinkou are assassins, Varus was a military officer, and so on. Long story short, forced conflict that goes against canon for the sake of nothing, just to ruin)

Power is one of the most dangourous things a person can have:
Zed, got power, went insane, threated (not really) the Kinkou (Really, he just proved a yang to the Kinkous yi, or the other way around.)
Varus, went insane, seeked power through a demonic source.
Really, to want end was Syndra trying to reach with her power? She wanted it because she just wanted it, and was willing to murder to get back. She was willing to kill someone she loved, and who cared for her for in the grand scheme of things, meaningless power. Presume her power wasn't limited, want would she of done? What would of stopped her from merging with the demonic pit in Varus' lore, or join Zed for the pure sake of power?

Also, notice the wording in her lore, "reckless use of magic". These leads us to believe that the elders actions was not only lead by her massive power, but more so her not properly and safely using her magic. Also, the teacher said he would help her devolve her skill, and will power is a big part of magic, it is what controls it (unless something else does it for the person). Think of it like karate, a kid has massive physical talent but is reckless and careless and just wants a black belt. Even if he has the ability to due so, he still should have to go though the motions, learn the basics, and self control. Without the basics and self control, he has a great chance of hurting himself or someone else. Then when he feels the teacher is holding him back, he snaps his neck and tries to just learn the most deadly practices of martial arts because he can.

I don't think Syndra is a "horrible" champion, but a very good example of why there needs to balance in Ionia. It wasn't the restricting the Syndra that did it, like I said, it was very likly she would of turned to darker means of getting power anyways, or he reckless magic could of easily hurt somebody. When you think about, she probably should of been killed by the Kinkou (although, I like Zed in that examples why the Kinkou didn't just kill half the hero in the league and how they licking there wounds and have big problems)

Romanoff Blitzer

05-25-2013

Quote:
Naxts:
If any champion was evil. I would argue that Leblanc is the most evil of them all.
But how would one define evil however? Is it measured by how many one kills? Then clearly Zyra would be the victor due to the sheer fact that killing is in her nature. However, in that logic, then any carnivore would be evil. Is being hungry truly a condemnable act?
In the case of Diana, I do not believe her to be as evil as the other champions. She was sentenced to execution for her pursuit of knowledge, and it was this same pursuit that drove her to murder the elders.
Syndra can be seen in the same light as Diana, She merely wanted to her her powers to the highest potential, only to be secreted inhibited by the one she trusted. Clearly, her reaction to this is out of line, but similar to Diana, it was a pursuit, that drove her to do this. A pursuit not of knowledge, but of power.
Now. Leblanc. I can say that she is more of an indirect, political evil. While she technically serves Noxus, Her true loyalty lies with the Black Rose, which is a secret organization we know very little about. Leblanc's specialty is deception, on the whims on this Black Rose, disguised herself as Jarvan IV and began a war between Demacia and Noxus. And like any war, there was plenty of death, Leblanc alone caused millions of death and a political war between the two nations. For a reason we'll never know. What makes it even better is that no one knew she was behind this. I assume it's safe to say that we agree that the worst evil is a senseless one. And so long as the Black Rose remains secretive, we'll never know the reason behind this, but its reasonable to say that is for nothing good.
Leblanc killed so many and was never even suspected. Is death any less evil simply because it wasn't committed with her own hands? I don't think so.

After all. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world.
He never existed.

Still valid, but a nitpick: the war she started (in Kalamanda) only had a few hundred casualties.

DCLIGHTER

06-11-2013

Quote:
Prince Kassad:
Syndra is more evil than either of them imo.

Diana is a spurned heretic who was nearly executed and Zyra is a carnivorous plant; they are both evil but understandably so. Syndra is just a selfish brat who murdered her father figure when he was trying to help.

Syndra isnt evil dude...she is just neutral....she kills only those who betrayed her and were telling lies to her whole life...she just wants justice(I have seen this theory from riot in a thread so it is true)

Toki Wo T0mare

06-11-2013

Quote:
DCLIGHTER:
Syndra isnt evil dude...she is just neutral....she kills only those who betrayed her and were telling lies to her whole life...she just wants justice(I have seen this theory from riot in a thread so it is true)

That's not neutral. That's evil. Being lied to isn't some reason to murder a bunch of people. She's not justified in murdering someone just because they wanted her to have control over her naturally chaotic powers. That's on par with people saying Trundle was justified in damning his people just because he got bullied.