Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All chat while spectating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobbum Man

05-24-2013

Ever since installing the new mac client I have been unable to view allchat while spectating games. Is everyone having this issue or did I miss something? I have reinstalled for another issue before and it is still giving me this issue.

Bobbum Man

05-27-2013

bump, anyone else have this issue?

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

05-28-2013

Hey GoingHAM,

The default setting has All chat disabled. Have you re-enabled it in the options menu? Sorry for any confusion this caused.

ShinySylvee

05-29-2013

Don't know if you've fixed the issue yet, but make sure that you turn on /all chat IN GAME rather then in the spectating client. I had a similar problem and it wasn't fixed when I attempted to turn on all chat in the spectating client, but it was fixed when I turned on all chat while in an actual game.