Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner that post..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redxking

05-24-2013

Does anyone else smile to themselves when you see people posting about there ban and you have this memory of them in a game says"I have been reported XXX times and nothing will happen."? It makes me giggle

Redxking
"Cleaning up LoL 20 votes at a time"

Sona Swagbot

05-24-2013

Its rather ironic, yes.

redxking

05-24-2013

Just makes me happy is all.. Proves the system works..

Sairek Ceareste

05-24-2013

I get this once almost every day within my 20 case threshold.

People thinking they can do what they want and not get caught; it is why I do the tribunal.

redxking

05-24-2013

Yeah I'm sure people try to report me however, I do what i can to follow the code.. Good games bad games i am 32 years old and i love this game..So much fun its a nice break from life..

LittleDi

05-24-2013

Quote:
redxking:
Does anyone else smile to themselves when you see people posting about there ban and you have this memory of them in a game says"I have been reported XXX times and nothing will happen."? It makes me giggle

Redxking
"Cleaning up LoL 20 votes at a time"

I smile when they say "have fun dealing with the Tribunal" in the game in some format and get a punish vote.

Kinvaras666

05-24-2013

I find it quite amusing when they say

"LOL UR REPORTED ENJOY UR BAN NOOB"

edit:
Well, I was obviously Zed'ed

AraMoOse

05-24-2013

I work as an educator in an elementary school, so no I'm not surprised at all. All the 'cool kids' act like they don't mind their detention (or whatever the consequence is). It only ever lasts until the point he realizes 'not caring' about the punishment doesn't mean they don't have to do it. Then they start crying like every other kid getting detention.

This is EXACTLY the pattern you're describing here.

redxking

05-24-2013

My wife is a teacher and she tells me the same thing. See I am a military man myself. I was on a duty one time to transport convicted Soldiers the prisons. They are always so tough until they step off the buss and meet the guards for the first time. Then they cry and beg... Its funny really..

sleepykid1234567

05-24-2013

[QUOTE=Sairek Ceareste;38058247]I get this once almost every day within my 20 case threshold.

You are funny. All League of Legend players need to do this, lol.