Mid Lane: Kassadin Vs Gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iETL

05-24-2013

I am Kassadin. Have never had this match up. Any tips and advice I could get on how to defeat him?

Talont

05-24-2013

Yeah, play passively, don't stand OUTSIDE minions, if he lands a non mitigated body slam he can kill you, also don't trade autos too much when his W is up or yours is down ofc

When he throws a barrel, try to silence him RIGHT then, as it allows you to outplay his damage since he can't explode it for a few seconds while silenced
feel free to walk away from the barrel while he's silenced
After that, just watch out after you both hit 6 as he can probably burst you down
and yeah, you can beat him after 6 if you can dodge his barrel, and you roam better

-grags main

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2013

Dodge Q and farm

Congratulations, you have probably won lane.

EDIT: oh, and body slams hurt.

NeoLlama

05-24-2013

don't underestimate his damage

Lüca

05-24-2013

Hi Kassadin. Sorry 'bout your daughter and your body and all that noise.

Anyways, obviously play safe till 6. If he tries to chug a cola, try to hit him with Q so that he doesn't get the extra mana and damage reduction. If he chucks a barrel at you, you can go in with your burst then walk away. If he tries to ult you for a gank, a proper Riftwalk can position you to get further away from the gank.

You should have an easy time with Gragas. Don't sweat it too much, you'll do fine.

Golden Dawn Mage

05-24-2013

Gank other lanes, Gragas can basically farm from under his turret meaning Kass won't be able to touch him. Diving a Gragas with your jungler most likely is not a good idea.

iETL

05-24-2013

Just finished the game. Won the lane AND the game. Dodge his combo, it can instantly kill you. You need to whither him down through your Q. DO NOT COMBO HIM unless he is low, you will not kill him and mind up in a really bad situation. Once he is about half HP, you can combo him to death and if anything, pop the ignite.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2013

It's actually a very easy matchup, if you silence him, he cannot blow up his barrels. You just gotta play permanently aggressive while not getting hit by his barrels, which is easy.

Atreiyu

05-24-2013

Kill him before he cna 1 shot minion waves with barrel

TheSixthMoscowan

05-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iETL View Post
I am Kassadin. Have never had this match up. Any tips and advice I could get on how to defeat him?
I think you win this late... but getting there probably won't be easy.. maybe ask for a lane swap if it looks favorable for your team to do so.

lolSNITCH.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Get the info you need about your match quickly
--Get snitch ranked!
--See if the odds are in your favor