Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most Toxic Player I've Ever Encountered - Chat log after game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khaos of Death

Recruiter

05-24-2013

TL:DR - Get a Rioter to permanently ban ********, and his IP address (since he claims this is his smurf), for threatening to kill members of the community. This is not only against the summoner's code, but also illegal.

This is the chat log of the end game screen. I just felt that incompetence and cyber bullying this severe just couldn't go without being shared.

The teams were:
Khaos of Death (me) - Annie
********* - Volibear
********* - Ezreal
********* - Lulu
********* - Kha'Zix (didn't say anything and left almost immediately)

vs

******** - Trundle
********- Sivir
********- Irelia
********- Sona (didn't say anything, ironically)
******** - Vladimir (the offender and toxic player)

For a slight back story, he died to Kha'Zix early on and was raging about fair play and a cheap move and how he should fight fair. So later, when I was losing mid hard to the Irelia, I swapped and went top. I almost killed him and he escaped. I told him to come back and fight fair. He raged out at me, and for the rest of the game, right before a fight, team fight, anything, I would say SOMETHING to him to get him aggrivated. Now, I didn't just do this out of the blue. He kept going on and on and on so I figured I'd just give him some rage fuel and take my free win. When he started making death threats about beating my face in with a bat, I started feeling this wasn't your normal troll and was actually a nuisance to the community. Below is the end of game chat log.

I Main Mid

05-24-2013

Good to see that you will be banned for this. Have a good day.
*name and shame*

ImpulsiveInsight

05-24-2013

First off: Name and Shame is no good.

Secondly: I'll be quite honest, your behavior in post-game chat was just as bad as the other fellow, possibly worse. From caps, to name calling, to even acting like you're the bigger guy when all you're doing is making yourself the "Look at me I am the righteous hero of the people that berates people who are jerks '''MWAHAHAHA'''". What the guy did wasn't good at all and is certainly reportable/punishable, but you kind of screwed up big time and made of a fool of yourself.

Here is the last peep of advice: Ignore people. No need to try to be the guy who thinks they will change others ways by laying it down as it is. Just report them, don't give them the time of day, and move on with your life.

SilverKrasue

05-24-2013

From the looks of it he isn't the only one who deserves to be banned. Also, this does not tell the whole story.

Khaos of Death

Recruiter

05-24-2013

No, it doesn't tell the whole story. It merely shows that I was the recipient of death threats, which not only should be bannable, but are also ILLEGAL. The death threats are the most relevant part of this players behavior, not the bantering back and forth.

Butterfly44

05-24-2013

Name and shame is against forum rules regardless of the intention. Please remove the names from your post or you could get a forum ban. Also, use the report feature at the end of the game. That's what it's there for. Forums is not the way to handle this.

OldGuyGaming

05-24-2013

You really think much better of you trying to find where HE lives? I'm sure you wouldn't use the information to go give a Swedish massage.

You're both toxic, and will both be banned. Stop acting 14. He doesn't know where you live.

micolunar

Recruiter

05-24-2013

Quote:
Butterfly44:
Name and shame is against forum rules regardless of the intention. Please remove the names from your post or you could get a forum ban. Also, use the report feature at the end of the game. That's what it's there for. Forums is not the way to handle this.

Yep, Take the chat log off. We all have games with people that are so evil they'd want to find us and kill and rape us and torture us. But it's part of the game. and Earth currently has many inhabitants that will easily fall for the trap of mob mentality and will do anything to fit in with a crowd. They themselves are lost for doing that. And in reality their bringing themselves to a lower position, aka perfect opening for a report on them.
SO HANG IN THERE.
The universe is set to equal out the BS.

micolunar

Recruiter

05-24-2013

and eternal aspects of karma.

LittleDi

05-25-2013

Quote:
micolunar:
Yep, Take the chat log off. We all have games with people that are so evil they'd want to find us and kill and rape us and torture us. But it's part of the game. and Earth currently has many inhabitants that will easily fall for the trap of mob mentality and will do anything to fit in with a crowd. They themselves are lost for doing that. And in reality their bringing themselves to a lower position, aka perfect opening for a report on them.
SO HANG IN THERE.
The universe is set to equal out the BS.

Attitude like that is NOT part of the game.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/toxicity