Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Really riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steeZzy1

05-23-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6436074/#nogo

If you read most of the chat instead of just what I say, you will see that I'm the one being harassed.

The funniest part of all of this is game 5, REALLY? I GOT REPORTED FOR NOTHING?!
Annie [All] [00:02:37] YOU DIDNT KNOW?
Annie [All] [00:02:40] IT'S TORNADO SEASON
Alistar [All] [00:02:55] w/e
Annie [All] [00:07:27] no manamune draven?
Annie [All] [00:09:49] ty alistar
Alistar [All] [00:10:00] ignore
Janna [00:12:17] im stuck
Janna [00:12:20] lol
Alistar [All] [00:13:38] annie is a soliloguy pleasant?
Alistar [All] [00:13:54] u happy?
Annie [00:17:14] DAT SHIELD

thats all that was said IN THE ENTIRE GAME, yet I was reported and banned for it?

COME ON.

Game 1, I'm defending a fellow summoners being harassed by the ADC because he got caught. Just because the support wasn't the highest skill level and didn't defend himself, when I stick my neck out I get banned.

Game 2. - I'm ori
Orianna [00:06:19] rammus
Orianna [00:06:26] gank from behind her
Orianna [00:06:27] not aside her
Rammus [00:06:47] don't tell me how to live my life
I try to help him, and this is the response I get?
Jayce [00:20:38] ori, get check my ranked stats and see if i give a ****
Jayce [00:20:46] go*
Orianna [00:20:48] OHH so you're saying you can get carried in ranked?
Orianna [00:20:51] yet you cant beat people in normal
Orianna [00:20:52] makes sense
Jayce [00:20:53] im trolling, you thnk i give a single ****?
Single handed admitted to trolling, yet I'm banned? wow.

Game 3, - I'm graves
Nidalee [00:05:39] all that zoning and your only up 2 cs
Nidalee [00:05:41] damn
Nidalee [00:05:51] garbage adc
Graves [00:05:58] get reported son
Nidalee [00:06:05] go ahead
Graves [00:06:27] this lux
Graves [00:09:06] GARBADE ADC
Nidalee duo with lux and harassing me all game YET IM BANNED?
calls me a garbage ADC. then I double kill bot lane and ask him, GARBAGE ADC? just to prove i'm not.

Game 4- I'm nidalee
At most I called someone a jerk because he purposely walked up and tried to take blue buff from me to spite me even though I'm carrying the team at this point, being harassed by the enemy team getting called a try hard, and nothing I say is getting taken into consideration. I solo dragon early and all I asked was for them to be there to back me up and was yet again being ignored. AND YET I STILL TRY TO ENCOURAGE THEM.

Nidalee [00:38:29] you guys really do have promise at being good at this game
Nidalee [00:38:32] and i dont say that lightly
Nidalee [00:38:37] you just really need to work on not dying early on

Jesus christ riot, really? at most I'm eligible for being banned in one out of five of these games just because I called someone a name which really isn't that bad and yet I still went back after they were trolling me and tried to encourage them to be better players yet im banned.

LittleDi

05-23-2013

Quote:
steeZzy1:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6436074/#nogo
Jesus christ riot, really? at most I'm eligible for being banned in one out of five of these games yet im banned.

Thus you admit you are eligible for being banned in one game. Thus you confirm the vote should be punish. Thus you waste my time responding to you with this which is covered.
Quote:
Lyte:
2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension. To Tribunal reviewers, decisions like these are up to you. When you view a Tribunal case, the questions you should ask yourselves are, "Is this player's behavior appropriate in League of Legends?" and "Would I want to play with this player?"

4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.

steeZzy1

05-23-2013

But the thing is the only thing I did wrong was call him out for purposely walking out of his way to steal blue buff when I'm carrying him. And still I try to encourage them to do better and try to make them a better player through all of it, and this is the game that I said i MIGHT be eligible for being banned.

The simple fact that im being reported and punished for games where nothing was even said, IS RIDICULOUS.

It just goes to show how this really works.

LittleDi

05-23-2013

Quote:
steeZzy1:
But the thing is the only thing I did wrong was call him out for purposely walking out of his way to steal blue buff when I'm carrying him. And still I try to encourage them to do better and try to make them a better player through all of it, and this is the game that I said i MIGHT be eligible for being banned.

The simple fact that im being reported and punished for games where nothing was even said, IS RIDICULOUS.

It just goes to show how this really works.

Now you're not asking what might have been considered wrong for others but declaring yourself lord and master of all judgement of any kind.

Did you want a review or do you want to continue to consider yourself god?

steeZzy1

05-23-2013

Quote:
LittleDi:
Now you're not asking what might have been considered wrong for others but declaring yourself lord and master of all judgement of any kind.

Did you want a review or do you want to continue to consider yourself god?

How about instead of scrutinizing me actually read what I've said.

Do you see this?
"Annie [All] [00:02:37] YOU DIDNT KNOW?
Annie [00:17:14] DAT SHIELD"

Thats all that was said in chat, yet I was reported for it, and punished.

Use common sense man. seriously.
All of these cases are from a span of time, from different people reviewing them and voting to punish or pardon.
Let me ask you this, why was I punished on this case seperate from the other cases?

The tribunal really works, it really does. pffft.

LittleDi

05-23-2013

Quote:
steeZzy1:
How about instead of scrutinizing me actually read what I've said.

Do you see this?
"Annie [All] [00:02:37] YOU DIDNT KNOW?
Annie [00:17:14] DAT SHIELD"

Thats all that was said in chat, yet I was reported for it, and punished.

Use common sense man. seriously.
All of these cases are from a span of time, from different people reviewing them and voting to punish or pardon.
Let me ask you this, why was I punished on this case seperate from the other cases?

The tribunal really works, it really does. pffft.

You're not asking us to review it. You're demanding your view is right. You are making yourself god.

steeZzy1

05-23-2013

If I was making myself god why would I waste my time on the forums asking to be reviewed?

Seriously man, answer the question.
What in that chat is bannable?
Better yet, the community reviewing cases what in that chat is worth punishing?

Shiister

05-23-2013

Case 2 is funny. He is supporting Tribunal, but now he banned Tribunal is broken? lol

steeZzy1

05-23-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
Case 2 is funny. He is supporting Tribunal, but now he banned Tribunal is broken? lol

It's funny how things come back to slap you in the face isn't it?

Single handed admitted to trolling, then him and his duo partner report me and I get banned.

Great tribunal system.

I still can't get over the fact that I was reported on game 5, and got voted punish on game 5 by the tribunal system -which is the community- when NOTHING was said in chat.

steeZzy1

05-23-2013

Seriously though, I've been banned before, and for the most part have changed my attitude completely.

But this down-right ridiculous, and am hoping a riot employee will make the decision just to reverse this even if I'm on a strict leash, if not i'll just open up a ticket to the BBB cause this is ridiculous.