Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Constantly disconnecting from PVP.net

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Mirthful Mole

06-17-2013

Quote:
Trollz 4 Lulz:
Stating your data isn't secure is misleading. But thanks for the response!

you should probably mention this doesnt work for windows 8, which is what i have.

CPsloStudent

06-21-2013

I have constant PvP.net disconnects as well. I've tried setting up my router and firewall to be friendly to LoL activities, but it seems it either doesn't help or each patch rebreaks the settings.

Also, Adobe AIR likes crashing every so often, and often I cannot get back into the client after a game completes (e.g. victory/defeat screen) without restarting the client and telling it to forcefully end the running process.

And right now I am at 9 minutes in a solo ARAM queue that estimates 30 seconds. This game is SO BUGGY.

Edit: Windows 7, Bitdefender AV, Linksys E3200 router

Rhondel

06-25-2013

I am always experiencing constant disconnect issues in game and it IS NOT RELATED to my network or internet because I have NEVER had an issue like this since I started playing this game in 2009! These issues started when the patch was released!

420 Feed It

06-25-2013

OMG THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME EVERY GAME!!! FINALLY SOME OTHER PEOPLE WHO SHARE MY PAIN... I do not really want to risk my internet safety because I already have some viruses on this computer and it is rather old, so I really hope Riot fixes this problem with Adobe Air Debug, crashing after every game, and constantly being disconnected from PvP.net. Also, I was wondering if anyone else who is having this issue has Symantec Endpoint Protection as their antivirus software because I have been wondering if this might be the culprit. ALSO, I would also like to ask if anyone else who has this problem has a Dell Studio 1558 (I also have Windows 7 and a 64-bit operating system)

Aber Hawthorne

06-25-2013

This is a very similar problem to mine (It's probably the same, its just I suck at understanding)
I just wanna let know I'm having the same trouble, and I just did the "solution" Troll 4 Lulz is giving, but I need some days to make sure it's working fine since it does not happen every time. I'm keeping updated on here.

I share your frustration.

Tiger Woods

07-02-2013

Riot, pls?

DaT KilLaH Syc0

07-02-2013

bum for good measure, this needs to be fixed

DoschPointO

07-02-2013

somebody else who has the same issue as me! MY SUFFERING IS NOT MINE ALONE. I have been having this exact same problem for almost 5 months now, at least I now know a temporary solution to the problem but I hope riot comes out with a more permanent one.

LiveBUNKERKING

07-07-2013

I am also having this issue as well. I am running on Windows 7 and this just started occurring the past day or so.

Titanimo

07-07-2013

Bump, my entire team last game had a 3 second+ lag and rubberbanding constant spike, seemingly every 5 seconds. The game is completely unplayable in this state considering the lag.

Going to go to Smite or Dota permanently if you continue to ignore this. THANKS RIOT.