Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot I need you to review this please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChadDBad

05-23-2013

i have strived to ignore people and dont swear in chat anymore. I have done very well and improved greatly. My reward? An unjust ban. Are these even reviewed anymore at all. Is the chat from the game read at all. I shouldn't have to waste my time to explain this on forums cuz I spend plenty of money on this game and in past I deserved them and now I have done all I can to ignore people or mute them. This is a great injustice.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6435958/#nogo

thats my case thread. If you read for one, just the reported player chat. Maybe the only one that is even legit is case 1 and 4 and still I feel it unjust. Only reason I say maybe is because this person made me mad enough to use caps letters. Yet I still refrained greatly. But yes case one I can agree with, a duo que bot refused to help us or do anything when team asked for help. The only 2 reports ofc. The duo que. The other 2 people didn't feel it needed. The enemy team just ofc reports cuz they get in the lobby and say, "ill report your guy if you report ours ect." It's not even close to fair how many people I have bit my tongue, muted and ignored ect.
Case 2. I get the load screen bug where it doesn't load me in right. Not my fault but the fault of the software. I recconect at 4:23 plenty of time to recover the mid is only just lvl 3 for them. Our kayle who was supposed to support, refuses to leave mid. When the jungler comes cuz we are now 2 mid so he comes to help, kayle leaves and lets me die. Now im 0-1 and underlvled on ez mid. He still refused to leave mid all game so i had to go to bot lane after 8 min or so of this jerk refusing to leave mid and go support. I guess it seems legit that since he purposely fed me to the ganks, took my lane, cs, and harassed me over something that is software fault, the best course of action is to punish me again.
case 3 i was helpful all game as best i could i inform team of actions i take and plan to take. Xin gets mad at me over some fight we died in. He begins to yell in caps and shout at me. Here is a copy paste.
Xin Zhao [00:19:02] I HAD HIM ****ING STUNNED
Cho'Gath [00:19:05] lord
Cho'Gath [00:19:16] muted you xin

I am the cho, so my course of action in this is to mute the toxic player.
So I get reported, and most likely without any actual reading the tribunal auto yes's this one too.
case 4 sure i will give you case 4 i said the words to amu "that was 2 **** ganks" so sure i guess if that warrents the ban then that one you can have so you get case 1 and 4 at best.
case 5 was an aram i dont at all understand this one i barely spoke. I said at one point "Xin Zhao [00:14:54] singed
Xin Zhao [00:14:57] you need to die
Xin Zhao [00:15:00] stall and die
Xin Zhao [00:15:01] so we can fight"
and that wasn't me being rude i was trying to tell him to die plz so he could come back with full hp so we can fight when they make it back to our end.
Again I give you case 1 and 4 I believe 2,3,and 5 to be just wrong.
So plz riot I would like a response here I feel if i put the money into the company and the time here to post this I can receive a decent explanation back plz.

Shelzin

05-23-2013

Shelzin:

Don't threaten to report.. Don't tell people you are going to report... Don't ask people to report someone else. All that does is create negativity and get you reported, and punished by the tribunal. Ignore and report after the game... That easy.

BillyTheAttorney:

Why does it matter if the other team reports someone on your team? What does it accomplish?

1) It does not get them to the Tribunal faster. 1 Report = 9 Reports for the sake of Tribunal threshold.

2) Do you report someone because someone says so? Especially on the other team? Or do you just report people that you see doing something wrong yourself. Wouldn't other people also think similar thoughts as yourself?

3) Do you get annoyed when the enemy team brings their problems to all-chat? Why should it be different when it's your issues with your teammate?
--------------------

I'm not here to sit and say "who's wrong and who's right" If I knew that, I'd make a lot more money than I do. But what I do know is that it's hard enough in this game to fight the 5 people on the other team without trying to also play four other champions and fighting with my teammates as the same time.

The only reason I see in these games that you didn't mute some of the people around you was because be it ego, pride, or whatever reason it was couldn't allow you to somehow not have the last word or prove you're right and that "they are the trolls"

Who cares? You aren't going to convince people they're wrong (even if they are) when they're denying it. A lot of minor annoyances add up over a game. Sure we get frustrated, but the constant small bickering is just adding to your frustration and continues the cycle.

Your case does not have one overly toxic thing. But it's a lot of small things that add up over time and throughout the games. But this is an easy fix: You just have to decide what you want more, to win the game or to win the arguments?

DreamKrusherJ:

What is so difficult to understand about this statement:

"In this game, no matter what your teammates are doing, there is never a valid excuse for YOU to be toxic."

ChadDBad

05-23-2013

umm if you look i did mute a few of them

did you read this before auto posting that?

cuz it seems like you had that hotkeyed

Zacko

05-23-2013

This ban was your reward for being toxic. Telling someone that they're bad does not help your team. Calling someone a noob does not help your team. Repeated threats to report do not help your team. I didn't get past game two before I didn't want to read anymore.

ChadDBad

05-23-2013

again you dont read this, I agree with case 1 and 4 even though i feel i was trolled hard i didn't refrain from responding to the troll but you have not read the info properly to even be responding here. Read case 2, 3 , 5 . Its my understanding you need the 5 cases of punish decision to make the ban. I have worked hard on ignoring trolls and got much better. I feel this in unjust.

Zacko

05-23-2013

Quote:
ChadDBad:
again you dont read this, I agree with case 1 and 4 even though i feel i was trolled hard i didn't refrain from responding to the troll but you have not read the info properly to even be responding here. Read case 2, 3 , 5 . Its my understanding you need the 5 cases of punish decision to make the ban. I have worked hard on ignoring trolls and got much better. I feel this in unjust.

Your understanding is wrong. One case is enough to punish.

ChadDBad

05-23-2013

Quote:
Zacko:
This ban was your reward for being toxic. Telling someone that they're bad does not help your team. Calling someone a noob does not help your team. Repeated threats to report do not help your team. I didn't get past game two before I didn't want to read anymore.

as well are you serious game 2 i didnt load in till 4:23 but it was easy enough time to recover i was lvl 1 and the other mid 3. That is easy to recover from yes? So our support is mid while I was afk reconnecting. Why when i connected did he refuse to go to bot lane. He even said the words to me, "you go support". So im supposed to do ap ez support becuz I had to reload when I am here in plenty time to recover. Then he feeds me to the jungler. Dances with his champ on my body. Now I cant get any farm, I dont have and exhaust for bot or any support qualities on this champ. You tell me what im supposed to do for one, and two how I was trolling or deserving of the report.

ChadDBad

05-23-2013

I guess since the situation is I have been banished in the past and now no matter what it will be unavoidable cuz anyone can report for anything and seemingly get some yes's on the tribunal. I will simply never speak to players again it is a shame but I will start every game with muting all 9 players. I'm sure in time i will get a failure to communicate with team ban ect. So basically this is a never ending cycle no matter how hard I try to ignore the trolling that people do in this community. Basically i should find another game.

Zacko

05-23-2013

Quote:
ChadDBad:
Basically i should find another game.

Yes.

ChadDBad

05-23-2013

dota inc