Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Soraka jungle.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pink Humanoid

Junior Member

05-23-2013

I ve been playing soraka jungler and it worked , i reached gold from bronze 5 as soraka jungler but im concerned about the losed games because there are only 2 things that can happen if you play soraka jungler:

Example 1 (This happens only if u win ):

oh yeah jungle SORAKA OP nice build dude you should keep playing it.

Excample 2 (This happens when u lose):

You are so fuking retarded u moron dumb who plays jungle soraka are u stupid bla bla blah...


Example 3 (This happens when u are in champion select):

Jungle soraka OMFG are you serius u should dodge dude cause jungle soraka is a troll ·"$&·$· and this is a lost game ...... and after the game starts the player who was raging just go mad dont help the teamates and throws the game and soraka is reported cause in tribunal that kind of behavior isnt showed , it would be nice if u can send screen shots after a report or something like that.


it would be nice if this game gives the opportunity to show new things that can be do it with the champions instead of being called troll.

sorry if my english is not good , im not from united states :P

I will keep playing my soraka jungler , and ill keep posting every chat log from the champion select to show what happens good or bad.comments.




Commets that people says in the game :

anonymous: he is a A grade troll



More coments.

1: 2 adc no support
3: sorry
1: gj
1: apf let's just play it out
2: -sighs-
3: im to tired to play
1: please surrender at 20 if things go as they should though


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I guess its over im not trying more the soraka jungler..... people just report me every time I lose a game and they say that i am the troll etc... I guess Im going to make a ranked team because in solo duo its just imposible to show new things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OldGuyGaming

Senior Member

05-23-2013

As long as you are doing your best to win, you should feel empowered to play any champion you like.

It sounds to me like you are at least filling your team in on what you are doing. As long as you're keeping them in the loop with what is obviously a bit of an unusual choice, I see no problem whatsoever.

Most Tribunal Justices share my view...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pink Humanoid

Junior Member

05-23-2013

Quote:
DreamKrusherJ:
As long as you are doing your best to win, you should feel empowered to play any champion you like.

It sounds to me like you are at least filling your team in on what you are doing. As long as you're keeping them in the loop with what is obviously a bit of an unusual choice, I see no problem whatsoever.

Most Tribunal Justices share my view...



Im glad to hear your opinion , i hope other summoners think like you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OldGuyGaming

Senior Member

05-23-2013

Quote:
Adomanoncer:
Im glad to hear your opinion , i hope other summoners think like you.


The Tribunal gets a bad rap. Rare is the case here in this forum that isn't a deserved ban.

If you are a positive force that communicates with your teammates and is always trying to win, you won't have any problems. Jungle Soraka shouldn't even shock people anymore, to be really honest...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sairek Ceareste

Senior Member

05-23-2013

Quote:
Adomanoncer:
Im glad to hear your opinion , i hope other summoners think like you.



I assure you, I am one of the people who do think like that as well.



I mean heck, I freakin' play Poppy.







Sometimes as support, even.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

05-23-2013

Quote:
Sairek Ceareste:
I assure you, I am one of the people who do think like that as well.



I mean heck, I freakin' play Poppy.







Sometimes as support, even.

I've taken Malzahar top, bot, mid, as an adc, and as a support. Never reached the Tribunal yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

05-23-2013

I'm just wondering (this is a bit off-topic):
How does Jungle Soraka work?

I know she can clear the jungle and survive decently, but what about ganks? Nothing in her kit (except perhaps the silence) really allows her to gank well.

I'm just curious. I did try a jungle path with Soraka in customs to see if she survives (I do that with most champs for fun), but I can't see it being really effective in a Ranked match.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

05-23-2013

Quote:
SimplyAlive:
I'm just wondering (this is a bit off-topic):
How does Jungle Soraka work?

I know she can clear the jungle and survive decently, but what about ganks? Nothing in her kit (except perhaps the silence) really allows her to gank well.

I'm just curious. I did try a jungle path with Soraka in customs to see if she survives (I do that with most champs for fun), but I can't see it being really effective in a Ranked match.

Most of the time with Soraka you gank by silence effects on the enemy so they can't use skills to escape, starfall, and heals. Not by auto attacks. By the time you've walked someone from offense to defensive positions in a lane you've gotten off 5-6 starfalls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

05-23-2013

Quote:
LittleDi:
Most of the time with Soraka you gank by silence effects on the enemy so they can't use skills to escape, starfall, and heals. Not by auto attacks. By the time you've walked someone from offense to defensive positions in a lane you've gotten off 5-6 starfalls.


But before you get close the opponent could've already walked back. Silence does not prevent movement.
Perhaps it works if laners have some hard CC, but otherwise the ganks will be very, very lackluster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

05-23-2013

Quote:
SimplyAlive:
But before you get close the opponent could've already walked back. Silence does not prevent movement.
Perhaps it works if laners have some hard CC, but otherwise the ganks will be very, very lackluster.

Spectacular ganks does not mean successful ganks. You can pull off an epicly perfect gank start. And still fail. In this case you're not relying on canceling their movement. You rely upon the starfall. It lowers magic resist each hit. 3 hits of it early game ends up with you having zero defense vs magic damage.

8... 16... 24... 32 magic resist lowered. That's with level 1 starcall.

Starcall, move, silence, move, starcall, move, starcall, move, starcall, move, starcall, move, silence, move starcall. That's one hell of a chase.


12