Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pantheon Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enkido

Recruiter

11-17-2010

I've been trying a new Pantheon build in 3v3 and some in 5v5 with good success and am wondering if anyone else has tried this build. Masteries I go 0-21-9, and runes are armpen, dodge and cd reduction with health quints. I use Ghost and Ignite. Start with Blue crystal +2hp, first trip back lvl 1 boots and brutalizer. Here I normally finish berserker greaves and build Last Whisper. I know this seems mismatched, but you can get all of these items rather quickly and with green elixir you can really dish out the damage. From here I build situational either tanky with glacial shroud/SV and finish with Black Cleaver, or rush straight for the Black Cleaver.