PSA to new DominateDominion tournament teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volandum

05-25-2013

Don't give up! You can often come back, and even when you can't you can often learn things from how fights turn out and how your opponents approach fights, positioning and map control.

Remember that you may pause games! This is something you can't do in normal games and it is used for giving you time to deal with technical issues and disconnects.

Remember to wait at the start of each round for the game which is to be cast to determined before you begin. Hang around in DominateDominion chat or add me to discuss issues or report results.

Good luck! I'm your temporary admin for tonight, Volandum.

Fancy Wolf

05-25-2013

bump@@ this is good advice

molokodude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2013

Also feel free to add me! Message me in game twitch or even my skypes the same. Hang out afterwards on the raidcall with me also if you want I enjoy answering questions

AlphaFerric

05-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by molokodude View Post
Also feel free to add me! Message me in game twitch or even my skypes the same. Hang out afterwards on the raidcall with me also if you want I enjoy answering questions
Don't ask him for nudes though, he might send them

Orphane

05-25-2013

Stay positive!

kyro XT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2013

dont give up! gl this week new teams!