Multi-queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2013

Is there any good reason why players can't enter multiple queues at once? I think a lot more people would play draft dominion if there was a way to say "put me in both blind and draft queues, but prefer draft games if one can be found."

A Slime Appears

05-23-2013

Pretty sure this has already been suggested, and the real problem is this : blind Q times for the vast majority of the player base are a thousand times shorter than draft. Unless you Q'd up when 9 players were Qing draft you aren't getting a draft game.

Conath

05-23-2013

you could queue for draft at 12am tuesday and not get a pop until monday. there is literally nobody in draft queue. the only thing that will fix this is if the dom pop. increases significantly.

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2013

Still a very good idea. You would just prioritize them, like instant run-off voting.

It would be a great improvement for us Dom players.

Yokel85

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Pretty sure this has already been suggested, and the real problem is this : blind Q times for the vast majority of the player base are a thousand times shorter than draft. Unless you Q'd up when 9 players were Qing draft you aren't getting a draft game.
Right, but that's because you can't be in both a draft queue and a blind pick queue. Since you have to select one or the other, you choose the one that has people in it. If you could be in both, maybe more people would be in draft.

Rewenger

05-28-2013

Yes, that idea is totally correct. Even if you want draft, you can't expect to find a match for yourself. But if all that 20% of players that actually want draft will go multiqueue, there will be A LOT of people in draft mode.

The Red Goat

05-28-2013

Bad Wolf

ShawNuff

05-29-2013

bumping because I want it

kavi

05-29-2013

this is a fantastic idea. Why not queue for multiple modes for bonus IP, while we're at it?

SuperQuackDuck

05-29-2013

Support this idea. Would also be excellent if you get to choose priory queue. Ie i queue for both but i want draft more