Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban until March 07 2287

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GarySalta

05-23-2013

SR. DE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS :

Good, as always from that enabled the new system of rank, I've been playing games rank.'m From Argentina and the truth does not speak English so I think that is the reason of why I ban my account lvl 30 in all the games I have ever played discriminate against Latinos and like most of the NA server speak English, do not like that Latinos juegen its server. I would like to give me back my account that have cost me win in 1400, and 200 win in rank and become champions ip to buy runes and I got them. As I think I am going to respond as they have major problems, I just want to please not put that ban the accounts until the year 2287, as it is disrespectful to the people, would believe that they are making fun of the players. I'd also like to not put it to honorable as most honorable are passed. And to those who earned the honorable playing only removed them, I have many friends and when I play with them solament honorable way if I see them playing well,
That's all thank you very much for your time, I hope a favorable response.
************************************************* GarySalta

Shiister

05-23-2013

Shiister:

If you received an email from Riot but saw no link to your reform card you may have to run on images to view the link. It should look something like this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6220862/

If you do not know what a reform card is, or did not receive one in an email then:

1) Check that your email address is correct and up to date on your account: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/account

2) Contact support to have it resent to you. http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Kinvaras666

05-23-2013

Denied.

If you truly want to keep playing with a new attitude, start a new account.
If this was all bullsh*t pretending to get your account back, just leave and find another game.

Quote:
GarySalta:
I just want to please not put that ban the accounts until the year 2287, as it is disrespectful to the people, would believe that they are making fun of the players

You sure were very respectful with your teammates to get a permaban.
-_-

Know what? This is how I know this is bullsh*t, you haven't accepted you are bad,
and you don't want to change.

So, just leave, the community, and Riot, doesn't wants you playing anymore.

TOP XIN ZHAO NA

05-23-2013

JAJAJAJAJAJA
that's right, Who's laughing now?

LittleDi

05-23-2013

Quote:
GarySalta:
SR. DE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS :

I'm from Argentina and in truth do not speak English and I think that is the reason of why I ban my account. In all the games I have ever played discriminate against Latinos and like most of the NA server speak English, do not like that Latinos juegen its server.

I think he's insulting Latinos.

GarySalta

05-24-2013

Good SR LEAGUE OF LEGEND:
As it was known that the first thing that would happen is that they've insulted my team players, and to prove supuestament put pictures where I who assaulted vervalmente. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6220862/ # nogo
Why not reveal the names of the players, you know I never use the bass, plus I have not purchased.
And if you say I'm the Lee Seen is not true in my life I never marako,
I do not understand how they can publish these photos in the second, by not playing get started with evelyn, with xin game but if I work up these items, the serious as I said I have not in my champion, the jax is re pro but as you can see I speak English and not a punishment aduras person is welcome and I have not played not as supp.
* What a good excuse to report players who do not like them, the more worse do not know how to prove what they do, I wish I had said it was a mistake, but so are all the game, you have to know about whether or if English so you do not discriminate and matching your against your team and the opponents.
Thanks for reading my posting, I look forward to the latin server so I will not have problems in being able to communicate with the computer.
Good luck and are very good the new map =).

Shelzin

05-24-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
Shiister:

If you received an email from Riot but saw no link to your reform card you may have to run on images to view the link. It should look something like this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6220862/

If you do not know what a reform card is, or did not receive one in an email then:

1) Check that your email address is correct and up to date on your account: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/account

2) Contact support to have it resent to you. http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

You beat me to quoting you... Go figure. o.0

GarySalta

05-24-2013

SR LEAGUE OF LEGEND

Thank ban my account, unfortunately the truth is not want me to do with the bad information that happen to ban the players http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6220862/. And the media do not help me at all, I banearon account already done, are like all online games, ban by not telling you what they see, and I've also created a new account that I'm playing now, lvlearla is the least
that if I took time to put together the champion and runes garysalta had in my mind, but I'll take back everything.
The only thing I ask is that if you are going to ban an account asegurensen having good information or a good photo where you can see the name of the user that ban, ah get that out I was forgetting ban until 2178.
Directly pongalen that your account is not available, or something.
* We see people riot, luck in the game.

Shiister

05-24-2013

Your ban is deserved. The stuff I could read was you insulting your teammates. You was given 4 suspensions and didn't change your behavior.

GarySalta

05-24-2013

That part I do not juge in any of these items that you put in the photos, and as you say if you tell me with which champion juge, published a photo of this my name and where he is disrespected someone and not talk more I want to see my name insulting. What happens is that people are used to look bad to others, and does not admit his mistakes, the best thing they do is blame others. Once you ban me that garen went out with the 18/1/15, the opposite team got all agree and reported me. It is obvious that no one here ahy not control that. I mean I get agree with four more and report anyone with such a ban they will, because it reported 5. Truth is not only encouraging to you so that people can not play well together to harm you actually put all the desire to win as a team. If I would have to be reported and taken photo to people coming to play games and help the team charted opposite number would already be well reported. But since I'm not a bad player and not always win, I let them do what they want, I can not stoop to their level, always do their best to make the team do not argue, but good as this, I danced tasty with the wrong information you passed me.
Good luck and hopefully not make the same mistake.