Alistar ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HanzGruber

11-21-2010

After I grab tear, I usually finish aegis and my boots. After that, I get a chain vest and/or a negatron cloak. Once I have those base tanking items, I finish manamune then work for an atma's impaler. If the game is somehow still going, I try to turn my negatron cloak into a banshee, since it'll benefit both the impaler and manamune.

SuPPoRt UniT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXghettoelf97Xx View Post
lol and just where are you going to get the gold for a force of nature? Alistar has the absolute worst farming in the entire game. You are not going to be able to afford a force of nature, especially when what you really need is HP to synergise with his ult.

And also, don't bother with any of this tear of the goddess nonsense. Just use the following tried and true build: Start with mana manip -> boots of mob -> aegis -> soul shroud. Then build whatever else you can afford. What this build is is cost-effective, which is especially good for cow since he literally cannot farm to save his life.
True Alistar cant farm but that build wont take you anywhere but some assist
Alistar takes skill to get kills. so that the most important part of him
so that build is worthless.
The build I use may take skill to play him , but it helped me carry with Alistar.
you should start with regrowth pent then make to Philosopher's Stone,
get a boot ( If not doing so great at farming get 2 stone instead of 1)
Then go for Sheen it helped me the most to get kills.
Time for Spirit Visage, one the best thing for Alistar it boost his healing on yourself.
Then I go for sunfire cape 2x but if they have alot of mages in team get 1 then go for banshee's vail and last get atma's impaler (in middle of build go for your next lvl boot depending for what you need it and sell those stone if not needed anymore).
if game is still in play then finish the sheen or get some more sunfire capes too tank.
again takes skill to play cant go there and pop some move or autoclick to get kill need too know who too go after or if turrents needs be taken down. not everytime your job will be the same with Alistar.

xXghettoelf97Xx

11-21-2010

Alistar doesn't get kills. He is not supposed to get kills. You complete moron.