Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What was the first champion you ever played?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GlitchyVanell0pe

05-27-2013

Outside of the Tutorial and Battle Training, Annie was my first champ I ever played.
I totally blame TF2 (one version of a custom game mode, VS Saxton Hale had Annie as a playable "boss" character) and Wreck-It Ralph (there's a mod that replaces Annie with Vanellope) for this.

Valodor

05-27-2013

Ashe, because I played her in the tutorial and I liked rangers so she was the first I bought.

dontkilldyl

05-27-2013

i dont remember the first champ i played but im pretty sure it was veigar, i had no f*cking idea how to use him, i died like crazy and only got 2 kills. at the end of the game someone told me to use a melee champ to get used to the game, so i bought Poppy, and she has been my main ever since, and everyone lived happily ever after. :'D I still use Veigar every now and then and he is one of my favourite Burst Mages, behind Kassadin of course and soon to be overtaken by Fizz.

Salty Coffee

05-27-2013

Vayne.

Uraku

05-27-2013

Rammus, I loved playing him. He was free for my very first week. I wont ever forget ulting towers, as i was told to do from my cousin.

GarShek

05-27-2013

I don't remember my first, but I remember getting Cho after thinking that "that ant guy is OP"

EDIT: I remembered that my first was Renekton, I kept clicking on the bar to use skills.

AskKarthus

05-28-2013

Mine was Amumu, who is still one of my best champs, and by far my favorite jungler.

mynameisxion

05-28-2013

Talon, went 3/22/2... best day of my life lol learned what a feeder, flamer, and rage-quitter were all on the same day.

Impulser

05-28-2013

im fairly certain it was brand, went like 1/19 or something

FaylureAtLoL

Recruiter

05-28-2013

I think it was either Volibear or Karthus.
I somehow built Tiamant + Youmuus on both characters though and went something like 10/3/2