Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What was the first champion you ever played?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pompay

05-23-2013

Ashe was mine.. and yours?

Azndoctor45

05-24-2013

Ashe and Teemo x33

Shadowheart321

05-25-2013

Oh lordy... Graves I think?
Worst game of my life. I came to LoL from SCII and kept trying to select my character. Didn't understand how to use spells without clicking on them. Laned with Soraka against a Mordekaiser and Blitzcrank. /facepalm

BMRGould

Recruiter

05-25-2013

I'm fairly certain it was amumu.

Malcrone88

05-26-2013

Brand... went 0/26/1...

TKDbeast

05-26-2013

Fiddlesticks. I had no idea what in the world I was doing.

Rykaal

05-26-2013

If you mean outside the tutorial with Ashe.

I first used Ezreal when he first came out. Now I main him.

Krandel

05-26-2013

If I remember correctly, I believe my first champion was Rammus.

I remember back then I didn't understand his spells at all. All I did was use my Q in hopes that I do something. Fortunately I was playing a custom game with friends, some of which were new to LoL as well at the time, and the friends who played LoL for a while did teach me some things, so I caught on pretty quickly.

However, I didn't understand leveling back then, and thought that Rammus' would retain whatever level he was on during the last game. When I saw that he didn't, I almost immediately lost interest in the game until sometime in 2011, when I rejoin the game playing as Malphite, but that's a story for another time (Unless you want me to continue).

xakzaramax70

05-26-2013

If I rememeber correctly it was Veigar. Who is coincidentally the hero I am now worst with.

3sTARs aND A sUN

05-27-2013

i play twistedfate 1st cause he lookslike gambit this is awesome, when the game start boom 1/17/2 my 1st 7 game lose and i think i play season 1 only few champ before