Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 5.24 - 5.27

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broke Homie Quan

05-23-2013

God this is horrible... Looks like stories and good sales are a thing of the past.

xGUMBYx

05-23-2013

h8 u, roit.

Dryad Soraka

05-23-2013

story WHERe????

ACleverRaccoon

05-23-2013

No story again? I am disappointed with you riot, D: Think about the children... I mean summoners, We miss the stories

bladeweed

05-23-2013

two 1350 IP champs on sale? again? don't you want my money?

I know it's a free game - but you will make MORE money, not less, if you have decent sales. MORE.

heck, if you put the whole store 50% off for one weekend i'd probably drop 50 bucks right then and there. instead it's always: well, save my money another week, I guess.

EDIT: I know it is lame to complain about the sales for a free game. I know that. But I just don't get the reasoning behind it.

blesper

05-23-2013

Actually, I've been waiting for hextech Janna to be on sale for a year now. Im happy with that part of the sale at least

TheDirtyBirdy

05-23-2013

here have a downvote.

<3

Plati

05-23-2013

The best part about the last few sales?

It shows how money grubby Riot was when they jacked up the prices on skins. Then tried to tell us nothing will change except increased quality...

Now we know the truth though don't we? Riot raised prices to increase revenue, you will probably never see those 1350 skins on sale. (even though they claimed you would)

ExpertStars

Recruiter

05-23-2013

If we compare to the last 10 sales, it's probably one of the bests, unfortunantly.

CrescentNight

05-23-2013

wow another bad sale? cant say ill get my hopes up for the next one