Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GermanSupreme

12-10-2009

the guy is unstoppable, with his 1,000 dmg crits and his invincibility... if u mass lifesteal with the guy its impossible to stop him

Davram

12-10-2009

Tryndamere is op, its amazing that this **** was even released. Riot did test this right? Right??

Hi guys, I get more powerful as I die, but wait, when I'm almost dead and at my most powerful, I CAN BECOME INVINCIBLE! Honestly, wtf?

RoflMaoOnWheat

12-10-2009

I recall a game where me and my team mates were all similar levels with full health vs. tryn with full health and he sits there and kills all three of us.

The life steal items stacked with the fast attack speed and invulnerability ult is ridiculous. This "reworked" tryn is ******ed.

Chillspawn

12-10-2009

Get a fed yi to get him to use ult quick, move away, go back and rape. But yea, Trynd is a beast.

Bait

Recruiter

12-10-2009

yeah, tryn is op as hell.

Evernight

12-11-2009

Cry me a river trolls - then build a bridge over it - then go live under it.

Blind him - slow him - stun him - root him

He is fully susceptible to CC during his ult (unlike Yi). If you think you can go up against a fed trynd as a caster with no CC you obviously don't understand this game at all. L2P

He is a melee carry - he is supposed to eat you alive mid-late game if he can get close to you. Yi and Jax are just as bad... but Trynd is just the flavor of the month.

Korpecus

12-11-2009

Quote:
Evernight:
Cry me a river trolls - then build a bridge over it - then go live under it.

Blind him - slow him - stun him - root him

He is fully susceptible to CC during his ult (unlike Yi). If you think you can go up against a fed trynd as a caster with no CC you obviously don't understand this game at all. L2P

He is a melee carry - he is supposed to eat you alive mid-late game if he can get close to you. Yi and Jax are just as bad... but Trynd is just the flavor of the month.

An obvious Tyrn player lol. Last time I checked this is a forum for feedback on champions, they are not trolling.

Shairon

12-11-2009

It's funny how on the US forums people whine on trynd being OP, while on the EU forums they whine about his spin range nerf xD.

SquallGBlade

12-11-2009

Quote:
GermanSupreme:
the guy is unstoppable, with his 1,000 dmg crits and his invincibility... if u mass lifesteal with the guy its impossible to stop him

Yea! Seriously! Once he reaches level 18 and gets some of the best items in the game, he becomes very strong! Almost like a carry! This needs to be fixed!

Wait, Trynd is a carry? Holy god, when did that happen?

If you didn't notice, they actually did nerf him from the last patch. Noone complained about him before. Least compared to now. And noone ever yelled op when I killed them before either.

Ramaloke

12-11-2009

Quote:
SquallGBlade:
If you didn't notice, they actually did nerf him from the last patch. Noone complained about him before. Least compared to now. And noone ever yelled op when I killed them before either.

In fact we did, you can check dates, he's always been overpowered, just now with cleanse he's just so easy all noobs-who-think-they-can-owns-easy (or good player who dislike challenge) plays him and win, pretty common.