Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can I change? I believe so.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AraMoOse

05-23-2013

Hey guys! I brought Doritos!

TOP XIN ZHAO NA

05-23-2013

Isn't it funny how hindsight never kicks in until someone gets permabanned? You had more than enough chances. As a person with faults, I believe in giving second chances, but you have had far too many second, third, fourth and fifth "chances" to reform your behavior. What makes you think you deserve yet another chance that you will just undoubtedly use to create more toxic games?
If you really deserve another chance, you wouldn't be here right now. You would have learned long ago from the many "second chances" riot gave you.

sepetaiya

05-25-2013

life is way too short to read all of that but it wasnt your first account to be permabanned? thats saying alot. my one and only account of 2+ years is about to be permabanned but i wont change my ways.

i will stand up for the weak and those who are told by trolls to go uninstall and kill themselves.

i will call mias no matter how many times my lane is absent.

i will say 'good game' instead of gg at the end because im not a fat lazy bich.

and i will always put kids in their place when they say something stupid like 'im last pick but i called it first so im top'

indifference is not the way to solve world hunger. i will take a permaban in exchange for a few more chances to change the world for the better and all these kids who dont know the difference between 'then' and 'than'