Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would TF have allies/friends in the league?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoltaireLeone

05-22-2013

I went to the beta website and looked at TF's profile and saw that he had no allies and only his two rivals eve and graves, to which I call bs. TF is practically the Spike Spiegel of the league and he should at least have a Jet to back him up (other than Graves, who's kinda like Vicious since TF screwed over Graves like Spike screwed over Vicious in a way) What do you guys think? Would TF have allies in the league and if he did, who?

Toki Wo T0mare

05-22-2013

Quote:
VoltaireLeone:
I went to the beta website and looked at TF's profile and saw that he had no allies and only his two rivals eve and graves, to which I call bs. TF is practically the Spike Spiegel of the league and he should at least have a Jet to back him up (other than Graves, who's kinda like Vicious since TF screwed over Graves like Spike screwed over Vicious in a way) What do you guys think? Would TF have allies in the league and if he did, who?

Who would join TF after hearing about what he did to Graves? He'd be the last person I'd trust, though I'm sure he has associates who he chats and has a few games with, Ez being one of them. I'm not really seeing how he's like Spike though, besides the word "cowboy" being associated.

Kent Mojo

05-22-2013

I feel like Ahri would get along well with TF. They're both manipulators, they both use people and leave them behind, and they're both quite greedy. I could definitely see the two of them pulling off some spectacular cons together (and then double-crossing each other for more loot, of course).

Trolosaurus

05-22-2013

Quote:
Kent Mojo:
I feel like Ahri would get along well with TF. They're both manipulators, they both use people and leave them behind, and they're both quite greedy. I could definitely see the two of them pulling off some spectacular cons together (and then double-crossing each other for more loot, of course).

Except Ahri isn't a manipulator anymore since joining the League due to gaining this revolutionary thing known as morality.
So in the end, TF has no friends.

Kent Mojo

05-22-2013

Quote:
Trolosaurus:
Except Ahri isn't a manipulator anymore since joining the League due to gaining this revolutionary thing known as morality.
So in the end, TF has no friends.

She isn't a MURDERER anymore. You can't honestly tell me she would completely swear off using her charm to get what she wants out of people, can you? She's reformed, not a saint.

IceHound

Recruiter

05-23-2013

Quote:
Kent Mojo:
She isn't a MURDERER anymore. You can't honestly tell me she would completely swear off using her charm to get what she wants out of people, can you? She's reformed, not a saint.

No she most entirely doesn't want to charm people anymore considering she did it in the first place to become human, but now she doesn't want to anymore and is now just doing this so the summoners will make her a fox again.

Darkotas

05-23-2013

Rival doesn't necessarily mean enemy. Just look at Draven's page, for example. I imagine TF and Eve are still on relatively good terms, and it's been established that he does play games occasionally with champions, as seen with Ez in the Aatrox reveal. He would probably fit in with the Bilgewater champs and possibly some of the Zaun ones, but seeing as we don't have much to go off of this is just speculation.

IceHound

Recruiter

05-23-2013

Quote:
Darkotas:
Rival doesn't necessarily mean enemy. Just look at Draven's page, for example. I imagine TF and Eve are still on relatively good terms, and it's been established that he does play games occasionally with champions, as seen with Ez in the Aatrox reveal. He would probably fit in with the Bilgewater champs and possibly some of the Zaun ones, but seeing as we don't have much to go off of this is just speculation.

I forget where TF came from but he's a Zaun/Noxus, one of those two, possibly a bilgewater for the fact Graves is one, but that's just pure speculation. He did do alot of undeground gabbles in noxus/zaun that I'm sure of.

Zendrae

05-28-2013

TF I see having relations with the more mercenary champions of the League. characters like Jax, Sivir and the Bilgewater champions I could see him relating with. I'm not sure how he handled his breakup with Evelynn and no one likes Shaco. The Zaunite champions seem a bit to crazy for him (except for Singed and Z.A.C) and Gragas I excpect would enjoy his company. Everyone else probably would stay away from him due to his criminal background.

Darkotas

05-30-2013

Quote:
IceHound:
I forget where TF came from but he's a Zaun/Noxus, one of those two, possibly a bilgewater for the fact Graves is one, but that's just pure speculation. He did do alot of undeground gabbles in noxus/zaun that I'm sure of.

The new site lists him as Bilgewater, and he tends to hang around both Demacia and Noxus for their underground gambling rings.