Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Challenger 3v3 Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mavrik V

Recruiter

06-25-2013

Quote:
Limmel:
Funny thing is that I watched a video recorded 21 hours ago and you don't even use smartcast? How are you in Challenger when you don't even use smartcast? lol.


Team Composition> Team Coordination> Individual Skill.

Although Smartcast isn't really a skill dealbreaker. It just saves you an extra click per spellcast, and if you're quick enough to press, then it doesn't make a difference. Hell, I've seen several Diamond players joke around and win ranked games with their cameras locked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limmel

Junior Member

06-25-2013

Quote:
Gabriel Logan:
Team Composition> Team Coordination> Individual Skill.

Although Smartcast isn't really a skill dealbreaker. It just saves you an extra click per spellcast, and if you're quick enough to press, then it doesn't make a difference. Hell, I've seen several Diamond players joke around and win ranked games with their cameras locked.


You're probably right. I'm used to it so much and I think it's so easy to use it, and when I see other players that doesn't use it, it seems so strange to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiiixx

Junior Member

06-26-2013

Quote:
Funny thing is that I watched a video recorded 21 hours ago and you don't even use smartcast? How are you in Challenger when you don't even use smartcast? lol.

Alex Ich, and Froggen both don't use smartcast. They are pro players in LCS. Smartcast doesn't determine how good you are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

06-27-2013

streaming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masonic

Senior Member

06-28-2013

Quote:
Limmel:
Funny thing is that I watched a video recorded 21 hours ago and you don't even use smartcast? How are you in Challenger when you don't even use smartcast? lol.


Are you sure he's not just using range indicators? This is a pretty common mistake


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

06-28-2013

streaming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

07-07-2013

streaming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

07-17-2013

streaming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZOA THE GOD

Member

07-17-2013

Boo i love you!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

07-20-2013

streaming.