Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leoquaz Index, Champion Review Trade Center

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leoquaz

06-30-2013

bump

RickDodger

06-30-2013

gave a second champ to look at. also made major edits to maverick champ. Need critique and options for adjustments.

Leoquaz

06-30-2013

Quote:
RickDodger:
gave a second champ to look at. also made major edits to maverick champ. Need critique and options for adjustments.

done again

RickDodger

06-30-2013

@Leoquaz

thank you. I was hoping you'd have some advice but I will be making one last edit for maverick for one more re-check.

Leoquaz

06-30-2013

Quote:
RickDodger:
@Leoquaz

thank you. I was hoping you'd have some advice but I will be making one last edit for maverick for one more re-check.

booya!

RickDodger

06-30-2013

and you forget I altered mavericks energy method from regular Ionia style energy to a more unique style of energy like aatrox.

RickDodger

06-30-2013

and made the last edit for the E overall and how the damage for E can still try to match to the others along with having a stun on E Ultimate.

Leoquaz

06-30-2013

lol...you manage to put a knife in a bullet hole! amazing

kanacho

06-30-2013

Im going to review Marcus, the Juggernaut (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=37990654#post37990654)
In exchange for you reviewing my newest champ. Basarab, The Child of the Night (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3601317&highlight=kanacho)

RickDodger

07-01-2013

bump