Twitch or Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lawlski

11-16-2010

Almost have 6300 ip, just 2-3 games away, and I'v narrowed the decision down to these two. Not sure which one to go for, as they both look a lot of fun. I was originally going to go straight for Corki, but I havn't seen him at all today after the recent nerf, so I am wondering if he was nerfed really hard?

I have seen a lot of Twitches lately, some really good, most mediocre, and the rest simply dreadful, but I have yet to see a really bad Corki. Also, which one is more viable in ranked?

Any insight/experience welcome. Thanks.

l0n3w0lf

11-16-2010

w8
for next patch....

I got a feeling that both are going to be nerfed to oblivion.

xbombr

11-16-2010

After seeing that they've nerfed Twitch's AS again, I'd say Corki all the way despite his missile nerf.

C4 3 2 1 B000M

11-16-2010

Twitch because he's a pedophile.

d00dle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

Corki because Twitch is slowly being nerfed.

Eddy01741

11-16-2010

Corki. Twitch no longer has as insane attack speed coming out of stealth with spray and pray (used to be 180%... if perfectly timed unstealth).

Plus, Corki is more fun IMO. He has a "blink" to escape, spammable skillshot, and gattling gun. Whereas with twitch all you do is wait for initiation, come out of stealth with spray and pray, and say GG in /all chat.

kefkac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

wait a bit for elementz tier list update,see who gets the top,see who people start banning in ranked matches,buy the one that doesnt get banned,theyre both fun.

yes I know what i just said is sad..but its true

Balloon Fighter

11-16-2010

both are very good, it depends on what you want.

I find corki and his armor shread/long range skill shot to be more fun

however, some people find popping out of invis, s&p, and expunge as more fun

its all on you bro

Kyoko Sakura

11-16-2010

Corki, I don't think any nerfs will hit him anymore.

lawlski

11-16-2010

I noticed Corki was placed real high on Elementz tier list so I was afraid he would get his brains splattered by the nerf bat. But I think I will go with my gut and get him next, he seems to have a lot more utility than Twitch, and his skillset seems more fun. Thanks everyone.