Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch or Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lawlski

11-16-2010

Almost have 6300 ip, just 2-3 games away, and I'v narrowed the decision down to these two. Not sure which one to go for, as they both look a lot of fun. I was originally going to go straight for Corki, but I havn't seen him at all today after the recent nerf, so I am wondering if he was nerfed really hard?

I have seen a lot of Twitches lately, some really good, most mediocre, and the rest simply dreadful, but I have yet to see a really bad Corki. Also, which one is more viable in ranked?

Any insight/experience welcome. Thanks.

l0n3w0lf

11-16-2010

w8
for next patch....

I got a feeling that both are going to be nerfed to oblivion.

xbombr

11-16-2010

After seeing that they've nerfed Twitch's AS again, I'd say Corki all the way despite his missile nerf.

C4 3 2 1 B000M

11-16-2010

Twitch because he's a pedophile.

d00dle

11-16-2010

Corki because Twitch is slowly being nerfed.

Eddy01741

11-16-2010

Corki. Twitch no longer has as insane attack speed coming out of stealth with spray and pray (used to be 180%... if perfectly timed unstealth).

Plus, Corki is more fun IMO. He has a "blink" to escape, spammable skillshot, and gattling gun. Whereas with twitch all you do is wait for initiation, come out of stealth with spray and pray, and say GG in /all chat.

kefkac

11-16-2010

wait a bit for elementz tier list update,see who gets the top,see who people start banning in ranked matches,buy the one that doesnt get banned,theyre both fun.

yes I know what i just said is sad..but its true

Balloon Fighter

11-16-2010

both are very good, it depends on what you want.

I find corki and his armor shread/long range skill shot to be more fun

however, some people find popping out of invis, s&p, and expunge as more fun

its all on you bro

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

11-16-2010

Corki, I don't think any nerfs will hit him anymore.

lawlski

11-16-2010

I noticed Corki was placed real high on Elementz tier list so I was afraid he would get his brains splattered by the nerf bat. But I think I will go with my gut and get him next, he seems to have a lot more utility than Twitch, and his skillset seems more fun. Thanks everyone.