Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Aatrox reddit AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aatrox Ta Fallen

06-11-2013

Quote:
Van Hooste:
i would just like to point out there are 100+ champions that you can play. so what if Aatrox has takin so lon gto relese.. and get your priorities right come on man, id rather have these issues fixed that they fixed then one new champ...if you cant wait for a champ then go play smite im in beta and they pump out new things lik eleague did when they had less champs..gove it time when they are ready they will realse him. they are trying to fix the game for everyone and a champ is not what we need atm so shut up. get in q and just play and wait

ok bro 100 champs ok whats the point making new ones might as play all the old ones yep than no 1 will play the game .my thing about aatrox is his 1 champ I think I really wanna play out of the whole list u know a feeling u know his like got ur style like yeah hard put in words I know im not the only like said fix the dc issues is ok but there fixed now be4 patch 3.8 well seem good to me.but really change them items and champs but no aatrox its a joke if u don't like aatrox why post doesn't concern u well sad really not much point again to reply any ***** all u like just aatrox to me is worth the lil effort. and when rdy that ok like said time to tell the pplz when it see date read the post u might understand it better. im not only waiting for aatrox so cry u like tc but a date be nice lol

TheDoctorsWrath

Recruiter

06-11-2013

Quote:
Aatrox Ta Fallen:
ok bro 100 champs ok whats the point making new ones might as play all the old ones yep than no 1 will play the game .my thing about aatrox is his 1 champ I think I really wanna play out of the whole list u know a feeling u know his like got ur style like yeah hard put in words I know im not the only like said fix the dc issues is ok but there fixed now be4 patch 3.8 well seem good to me.but really change them items and champs but no aatrox its a joke if u don't like aatrox why post doesn't concern u well sad really not much point again to reply any ***** all u like just aatrox to me is worth the lil effort. and when rdy that ok like said time to tell the pplz when it see date read the post u might understand it better. im not only waiting for aatrox so cry u like tc but a date be nice lol

um that hurt my brain and my roommates brain and my fellow summoners brain,,,,please please use real words and full words when talking in public..but besides that yes i have a champ that is mine and i love playing her its kat..not saying once that i dont like aatrox he seems like he will be a decent champ but if riot has not let him out maybe he is glitchy if you read patch notes he is in the build meaning all you have to wait for the patch then like 1 day for the spotlight then there he is.....and the dc issues are not fixed for a lot of people if someone cant play why give them a new champ they cant play..the community needs fixes atm not champs they even said they will be releasing less...also how do you know you will like him maybe he plays like **** and he just seems like he will be good you know?

SwampyDonkey

06-11-2013

Animals are good way of eating little creatures over ocean and maybe if he know that,that would be amazing because if a cow eats its own father,what would that cow become ? A airplane with a? wooden pipes ofcourse,everything has its own black window and stuff due to biological ways of eating small deers in the amazon forrest.

jpjj123

06-11-2013

Quote:
Aatrox Ta Fallen:

Honestly, what the **** is wrong with you? That was one of the most painful things I have personally read online. You need to consider going back to school and taking a English class again, and until you do, please don't post anything online ever again! The world will thank you, ill thank you. please just learn to put a sentence together correctly so it doesn't hurt to read.

TheDoctorsWrath

Recruiter

06-11-2013

Quote:
jpjj123:
Honestly, what the **** is wrong with you? That was one of the most painful things I have personally read online. You need to consider going back to school and taking a English class again, and until you do, please don't post anything online ever again! The world will thank you, ill thank you. please just learn to put a sentence together correctly so it doesn't hurt to read.

the fellow summoner