Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Aatrox reddit AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GustaHot

05-21-2013

Whats is AMA?

Jukka Sarasti

Recruiter

05-21-2013

How are you gonna host something on reddit and:

1. Not answer frequently at all
2. Have no idea how to reply to an individual post
3. Continually intimate your own forums are absolutely terrible for your own needs by hosting things on reddit

Seriously.

venaven

05-21-2013

Sorry I'm not autistic and I'm not a libertarian, won't be tuning into anything reddit related.

Zastie

05-21-2013

Quote:
GustaHot:
Whats is AMA?

Ask Me Anything.

It's something where people shoot questions at you and you answer the non-troll ones.

Mango027

05-21-2013

Quote:
ShockwayJr:

3. Continually intimate your own forums are absolutely terrible for your own needs by hosting things on reddit

Seriously.

This needs to be said again.

Seriously

Xanini

05-21-2013

This could be mere speculation but I thought I should share, There are two more champs with living weapons; Irelia and Varus. Of the two, couldn't the "sealed evil" in Varus's lore possibly be one of the darkin's living weapon? Hence the justicar skin for Aatrox and the mid-trans skin of Varus? If you saw the spotlight for Aatrox's skin, when he ults he gets a mantle of decorum made of light. So I'm thinkin that Darkins have a purpose to inflict where Aatrox would be atrocities of battle while Varus would be agony and revenge. I'm am not saying that Varus is a darkin, but his weapon probably used to belong to one, and now Varus might be a being inbetween. This also brings up if syndra or soraka could have anything to do with darkins, soraka might be a star child but maybe if she falls anymore she could become a darkin. Plus Aatrox's justicar skin could make him like Varus, he was once good, but battle or the weapon corrupted him.

Naritori

05-21-2013

Seriously, why are you using a different site? This is incredibly unprofessional and you force people to make an account if they want to ask a question.

Mango027

05-21-2013

Can we at least get a re-cap of the AMA on the forums here?

L3tt3r5

Recruiter

05-21-2013

Reminds me of pyramid head

NeCroPriesT1997

05-21-2013

is Aatrox have a mana or no?