Bugsplat Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phillain

Recruiter

05-21-2013

I seem to be getting bugsplat errors in every game I play (AI and Normal Games.)

My report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-bZhuhvoZA

The client was working fine for me the first month, but after the Freljord patch I've been getting it a lot more frequently. It makes the game unplayable for me and I don't see many reports of bugsplats on Macs, just crashes. If you need anymore information, I'd be glad to provide it.

Specs:
Processor 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400 256 MB
Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)

Attached Files
File Type: txt 2013-05-20T21-25-47_r3dlog.txt (22.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: txt 2013-05-20T21-25-47_netlog.txt (4.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: txt 2013-05-19T02-58-54_r3dlog.txt (20.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: txt 2013-05-19T02-58-54_netlog.txt (4.0 KB, 11 views)

Lord of Sweat

05-22-2013

The same thing happens to me. Except it happens only when I'm in loading screen and depends on multiple variables. Like someone's (Not necessarily mine) loading bar just freezes, and then it goes straight to crash report. In-game it has no effect though.
RIOT Please fix your mac clients. I know not a lot of people use them and prefer PC but for the small percentage we've been forced to leave many a game due to this.

ebilshroom

05-23-2013

I have the same problem as well. This has been happening to me on both the beta client and iLoL. Really frustrating that every game crashes repeatedly a couple minutes in.

Phillain

Recruiter

05-25-2013

With the most recent patch, I have yet to receive a bugsplat, but I will leave this report for anyone else who may still be experiencing this.

FatNunan

05-26-2013

This is happening to me now too! I just started today, i went into a game and i fully summoned and then my league quit and the bug splat error came up. i have filled it out, and have also read all these threads and have done things like-
- I did a full repair
- uninstalled and re installed the game
- restarted my computer

Please fix this riot, i have spent lots of money on this game and i enjoy playing it, don't let this ruin it.