Laning Tip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2013

This is from a jungler main, and I realize there are different situations that come up but I want to say something that will help you relationship with your jungler.

If you're the laner, it helps the jungler immensely when you engage before he ganks. It doesn't matter who he is playing ,weather he has CC or utility, if you engage first this will make the lane more out of position and he can position easier and help you get your kill.

Yes, I know those who need to read this won't, but I'm hoping this little tid bit might help someone.

This doesn't mean if you have 2 bars of life to dive infront of a full life Darius with ult up. Just use your brain.

Zerglinglol

05-20-2013

Yeah it's definitely situational. Often times laners are sub 50% health so if they engage it's a risky proposition, but if they can safely engage they definitely should. It's frustrating when you ping "on my way" multiple times, and the lane has the opportunity to engage or bait and they don't, but I think that's a result of lower level play more than anything else.

Phuffu

05-21-2013

It depends on who the laner is and who the jungler is, I would rather have it that the laner initiate every time, but if I'm playing Zac for example then it's not a huge deal. Although if I'm Vi and the top laner is Jax, I rather that he initiate with his stun so I can land my Q easier.

Akromah

05-21-2013

This isn't always true and it really depends on the style of opponent and which jungler I'm playing. There's nothing more annoying than someone not allowing me to get in position with rhe new shaco deceive and scaring them off.