Ap Nasus in ARAM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProjectKxt

05-20-2013

Is it even playable?

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

05-20-2013

I've gone up against a few who have tried. I wouldn't say it's effective, it seems to be very reliant on your opponent not knowing what to do against AP Nasus and what exactly scales with AP on him.

but as long as you go tanky and drop withers on people it doesn't really matter what else you do with nasus

kingdo

05-20-2013

AP nasus is god god aweful. I try to trade FOR Nasus every time I SEe a teammate have him cause most the time people go AP thinking it's good. IT'S NOT AT ALL EVER ANYTIME.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2013

Kingdo is super wrong. ap NAsus is viable if you are the only poker, his e does initial burst damage and in team fight he can really do some damage, if my team is gangplank/fiora/shen and lack and effective poke i will go AP with him, he not viable an other way in aram and if you not gonna play him ap just reroll him.

zztophat

05-20-2013

AP Nasus? Viable sure but don't do that, you can zone like a boss but not much else.

TANKY AP Nasus on the other hand is great.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztophat View Post
AP Nasus? Viable sure but don't do that, you can zone like a boss but not much else.

TANKY AP Nasus on the other hand is great.
so it lux/nid/zil/jayce/amum vs you nasus gangplank/fiora/Darius/Thresh, and you just gonna sit back and take there pokes all game? or turn your only decent poker on the team into a like you said zone them out and make things easier, if i roll nasus i always look at comp to either reroll him or play him ap poke i have won a handful of times as ap in aram with nasus and i only rolled him a few times, i would consider it a great option for him in many cases, like having a tank or multiple melee and no pokers on team and as an alternative to the crappy melee version he can be that does not work well in aram at all without a gap closer.

zztophat

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
so it lux/nid/zil/jayce/amum vs you nasus gangplank/fiora/Darius/Thresh, and you just gonna sit back and take there pokes all game? or turn your only decent poker on the team into a like you said zone them out and make things easier, if i roll nasus i always look at comp to either reroll him or play him ap poke i have won a handful of times as ap in aram with nasus and i only rolled him a few times, i would consider it a great option for him in many cases, like having a tank or multiple melee and no pokers on team and as an alternative to the crappy melee version he can be that does not work well in aram at all without a gap closer.
Did I say sit back and do nothing? No, I said build tanky and AP.

Warmeat

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztophat View Post
Did I say sit back and do nothing? No, I said build tanky and AP.
why would he need tanky being out of poke range and not taking damage all game? idk when i played any ranged i never get hit with pokes(and how my teamates get hit by everyspear IDK) there no such thing as AP tank IMO because what ap you get is very little and the pokes very ineffective, and you only have 1 AP Spell that scales with the ap you get, so what i do is get that 1 spell to hit as hard as i can, when there a cluttered teamfight e then walk in an ult and everything dies, his ult is his oh **** button if he glass cannon ap, it really does work as i will only play him in aram like that the majority of the time cause it works. as i said there no point in ap tank since he shouldnt be in ranged to takes hit ever and being tanky a your e will just tickle and be better suited to go ad, but with the pokers destroying him it pointless. you can play him and recommend how to play him the wrong way all you want, whe n i roll him ill ap glass cannong him and win my game as i usually do, as the 1 time i went tank nasus it sucked so hard ill never try it again, regardless of some random guys opinion proof is in the pudding ive done it your way and the way i explained i dont need to explain anymore since i tried both and determined wich is better already.

Fiddlybitz

05-20-2013

AD Nasus is **** in ARAM.
Tank Nasus is **** in ARAM because he can just be ignored.
AP Nasus is less **** in ARAM.
Tanky AP is so so, probably the best way to build Nasus in ARAM. You can soften up a team pretty well with Liandry's + Rylai's and Spirit Fire.

Nasus is my #1 must reroll champ in Howling Abyss. He might fare a little better if you can convince your team to help you farm Q (which is still useful with an AP build). But more than likely, you're stuck with 1 Q per wave.

Warmeat

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlybitz View Post
AD Nasus is **** in ARAM.
Tank Nasus is **** in ARAM because he can just be ignored.
AP Nasus is less **** in ARAM.
Tanky AP is so so, probably the best way to build Nasus in ARAM. You can soften up a team pretty well with Liandry's + Rylai's and Spirit Fire.

Nasus is my #1 must reroll champ in Howling Abyss. He might fare a little better if you can convince your team to help you farm Q (which is still useful with an AP build). But more than likely, you're stuck with 1 Q per wave.
if you build Lyandra and Rylais on ap tank nasus that what build on just ap Nasus and do more damage and i dont need midigation since i am farther than the melee on my team, you cant build the ap Mage stuff and call him a tank, that how i play Singed on dominion to do damage but he not a tank anymore and the ad carrys destroy any ap tanks who dont build armor(all of them). my whole point is, if you roll nasus look at you team, he very felixble and he can do a few rolls, if you team needs a tank initiator he can do that if you team lacks a ap poker he SHOULD do that and if your team has all that covered then and only then should you reroll because of his fexlibility it wouldnt be wise to reroll him in most groups.