Learn to cs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Macintosh3D

05-20-2013

I can cs 160 at 20 min even with a lot of roaming. If I don't I can hit 190. How the heck do some players farm the whole time but still get like 80 cs in 20 min?

Henry Plainview

05-20-2013

because it's hard okay

General Stinky

05-20-2013

because they dont play enough corki

A Waskawy Wabit

05-20-2013

When I play people like kass or fizz I will spend almost 100% of my time out of lane when I get my ult. This is because I'm still in placement matches and people have no idea what they're doing. Sure getting 200cs by 20 mins is nice but when you're 9/1 your adc is 5/1 with 100 cs and their adc is 0/7 with 40 cs it's worth missing those minions

Verheyen

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Waskawy Wabit View Post
When I play people like kass or fizz I will spend almost 100% of my time out of lane when I get my ult. This is because I'm still in placement matches and people have no idea what they're doing. Sure getting 200cs by 20 mins is nice but when you're 9/1 your adc is 5/1 with 100 cs and their adc is 0/7 with 40 cs it's worth missing those minions
If you are losing your lane to a superior player and counter pick, farming is impossible. Go help em clear that pesky champion out, and not clear 3-4 whole waves on em, and maybe they will get some more.

My biggest problem is if bot takes like.. a 10 minute turret then immediately comes mid and starts clearing waves and jungle. And then complain because mid does not damage and the jungler sucks, no items!

UkyoSonoda

05-20-2013

80 cs is fine when you've killed/zoned the lane opponent so bad they only have 20 cs and you're up about 8 kills from them... >.>

Saltines

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UkyoSonoda View Post
80 cs is fine when you've killed/zoned the lane opponent so bad they only have 20 cs and you're up about 8 kills from them... >.>
how do you beat your laning opponent that badly and have 80 farm at 20 minutes
do you just afk when they're out of lane?

QQ Bra

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macintosh3D View Post
I can cs 160 at 20 min even with a lot of roaming. If I don't I can hit 190. How the heck do some players farm the whole time but still get like 80 cs in 20 min?
you're in silver 4...

Lord Gildarts

05-20-2013

Got ourselfs a badass here.

VinceLegend

05-20-2013

Because not everyone has runes to help with last hits plus certain champions have harder times getting cs.