Team Regulations for Season One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

11-16-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Regulations:

• A team must become sanctioned in order to be eligible for the End of Season One Tournament.
  • A group of players (between 5-8 members) can apply to be a sanctioned Season One team after participating in at least three events AND earning at least 25 tournaments points.
  • Once the team meets one of the requirements above a team charter can be filed with our eSports team.
  • A team charter requires either 5 charter members or 1 certified owner.
  1. 5 charter members: Members of the team that each have an equal share in the ownership and responsibility of the team.
  2. 1 certified owner: A single owner that has full control and responsibility of the team.
  • Charter members may not play for any other team in an officially sanctioned tournament unless they are officially removed from the charter of their original team.
  • A chartered player who has left or been removed from a team (free agent) may not return to that team at any point during Season One either as a chartered member or as an alternate player.
  • A team/franchise must retain at least three (3) of the original charter members throughout the entirety of Season One.
  • New charter members can be elected after the Season has ended.
  • If a team no longer has 3 active charter members, then the team becomes dormant. All points and awards associated with the team are forfeited.
  • At least 2 charter members must participate in each match of an event sanctioned by Riot Games.
  • Points are tracked by team.
  • Roster lock period will be specified for changes to be made.

Hrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Time to get a team together

Lui Muffin

11-20-2010

may a team have members from around the world? or do i have to team up whit only players in my country or nearby contries or cities?
most of my old friends on online games are from diferent parts of the world, for example i have a couple of friends on usa, england and india, norway, palestina, mexico, and a few others i usually play whit them as a team
so i want to know if i have to make a team just whit people near me or i can make teams whit players around the world?

AzuuCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

I'm pretty sure you can make a team regardless of where your teammates live in. You just have to all play on the same server, which I'm assuming you guys do.

IceKnight

11-22-2010

Is there any location restrictions?

Current thought concerns Quebec mostly, are we excluded from this kind of events?

iPlastic

Recruiter

11-25-2010

The email is broken, please repond my team meets the requirements

iPlastic

Recruiter

12-10-2010

Kudos, that this has went un answered for 2 weeks. Any idea what the working email adress is?

duckdodgerz

02-04-2011

so we have so sign up on separate sites to join this circuit/