Should Rammus's Roll interrupt Channeling spells?

Yay 32 71.11%
Nay.. 13 28.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Rammus roll interrupting channeling. yay or nay?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrFroho

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

Currently Rammus's roll does not interrupt channeling spells such as Nunu's ult or Fiddle's Drain. And I really think it should. It doesnt make sense if I knock you back that you can continue to channel.

Anyways vote and make a short point and lets see what happens.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

I voted nay because I believe that Rammus with a stun would be way too powerful (thats the only way it could break channeling). He is already very powerful champion

Dibs

08-05-2009

i think it should interrupt channelling, not being able to stop a yi from sitting there and healing or cm teleporting away is lame

MrFroho

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not trying to discuss balancing in anyway. I'm only trying to solve the logic issue behind being pushed out of the way while channeling. Channeling by its nature means that one has to stay still and concentrate uninterrupted. I just strongly feel that if you get rammed at high speeds by a spiky ball and get knocked back a few meters, I just have a feeling that that should interrupt anything your doing.

If its too imba for him to interrupt channeling then there needs to be an alternative animation or something, so that it makes sense.

Dibs

08-05-2009

just think of it more as a love tap, you can continue channeling

cwatz

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

The impact of his roll is technically a knockback I think. Knockbacks should be interrupting channels imo. At the very least it would make up for taunt being a buggy piece of ****.

PiousFlea

The Council

08-05-2009

Knockbacks like headbutt and roll don't interrupt channels, I think it's working as intended.

MrFroho

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

headbutt doesnt interrupt anymore?

SHOCKED FACE

well I didnt know that, in a way that supports my argument. How can a headbutt that knocks you across the screen not interrupt someone who is channeling. I know this game is magical and what not so it doesnt have to be realistic. But just like how denying didnt make sense, I feel that knockbacks not interrupting channeling doesnt make sense. thats all

Perplexed

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

His taunt already interrupts channeling, so there's really no need to make his roll interrupt it as well. Roll in -> taunt -> profit. The whole bit about being knocked back and still being able to channel doesn't really make sense, I will agree; but that's not a concern linked specifically to Rammus.

Logo

08-05-2009

Quote:
His taunt already interrupts channeling, so there's really no need to make his roll interrupt it as well. Roll in -> taunt -> profit. The whole bit about being knocked back and still being able to channel doesn't really make sense, I will agree; but that's not a concern linked specifically to Rammus.
This. Taunt should be for interrupting channeling rather than giving him a potentially AoE interrupt.
Knockbacks as a whole should not interrupt channeling, leave that to stuns, silences, and taunt. It's a little wonky but it makes sense from a balance perspective in my opinion.