Authorised third party programs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkWend

05-20-2013

I am interested in learning more about third party programs that help do things related to LoL, and wanted to know where there was an official list of programs that are authorised so I can more easily avoid ones that aren't authorized? (Rather than reading the TOS vs description each time.)

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2013

The basics are:

If your program gives you any advantage, then it it illegal.
If your program simply changes the looks of the game, then it is allowed.

Distrez

05-20-2013

www.elophant.com that has a good program that isn't unfair as well as www.lolnexus.com, sort of the same thing but not really.

DarkWend

05-21-2013

I was wondering if there was a program that lets you zoom out more. I don't like how zoomed in it is at max zoom out. I like to lock camera to champ, but it's dissadvantagous when playing down the way because of the User Interface placement so I'm forced to play unlocked and then get killed because I lose awareness of where my character is in the fray. I saw a program that does it. But it looks a bit suspect. Hence looking for a list. Hoping to find an authorised to see if there are any authorised apps that do that.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWend View Post
I was wondering if there was a program that lets you zoom
That gives an unfair advantage.
You are trying to see more than the other people see.

IF there is a program that does this, it is illegal.

Kinvaras666

05-21-2013

The ones that are legal, which I know of, are ones that lets you have custom skins and themes for your HUD.

Also, something about custom recommended items
(which is now useless since the item sets)

TehomCD

05-21-2013

Zoom hacks are absolutely illegal. It's one thing people have definitely been banned for doing before.

DarkWend

05-21-2013

Good to know