Fiora Ult Counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuteKiss

05-20-2013

I have recently bought Fiora and I love everything about her; the parry, double lunge, and most of all her untargetable ult that I use to win almost every 1v1 fight. But I've noticed that some champions can counter my ult, such as Talon's ult canceling my blade waltz right away.

Can you help me list some of the champions and their moves that can counter my ult so I can be more cautious when I'm against that champion? Thanks!

LEROY JENKINNSSS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2013

Basically, anyone with stealth instantly cancels your ult if they pop it mid-ult.

So wukong, talon, khazix, vayne, and to some extend rengar/twitch.

Also jax with the 100% dodge basically screws that over.

Lios Ashenblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2013

Also dont ult if they are kinda scattered, and be warry of the fact they can use your ult, to pull you into CC or turrets

Voidgolem

05-20-2013

basically everything Jax, Vlad, Fizz, or Elise do.

OxBlood69

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY JENKINNSSS View Post
Basically, anyone with stealth instantly cancels your ult if they pop it mid-ult.

So wukong, talon, khazix, vayne, and to some extend rengar/twitch.

Also jax with the 100% dodge basically screws that over.
Really? I didnt knew that. lol

OJ191

05-20-2013

Or if they go into a bush lolololol.

Well they might have fixed that one idk

GLockWisE

05-20-2013

any bush

ninbushido

05-20-2013

Any form of Stealth. Jax 100% tololol dodge. Suppressed right before your ultimate finishes casting (short channel time before it goes into action). Pantheon's Passive blocks one hit. Kayle negates the damage completely, and when Vladimir/Fizz/Elise/anyone with Zhonya's goes untargetable, your ultimate fizzles out.

BestVayneMars

Recruiter

05-20-2013

Jax will negate it then stun you and wreck your face. Ult him when counterstrike is on CD.

chumbler

05-20-2013

Spell shields, blocking shields/dodges (Panth, Fiora's W, Jax's E), invisibility, blinds, walking into a bush, the initial target walking to a position that would be very bad for Fiora when the ult ends, chain vest, bulwark, dots, tethers, rooting Fiora, honestly pretty much anything. Fiora's ult is terrible, as is Fiora herself.