pls stop the blue ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD2

05-19-2013

What is blue ezrael?

arthurpride

05-19-2013

its not bad im just getting tired of everyone playing it its getting stale fast

UnCuddlyNINJA

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeIron View Post
I read a pretty intense break down of the blue build vs. a regular ezreal build...apparently it does as much damage, if not more, at all points in the game (unless the game goes past 45 minutes or something along those lines).

EDIT: I do not play blue ezreal, or ezreal, myself. I do love me some good poke comps and blue ezreal is pretty great in one.
Exactly you don't play it.
1. Having no crit vs someone with crit is devestating.
2. most of the people i play with that play blue Ezreal cant play Ezreal so they do worse than they may do with a reg build
3. im mad

PiplupFtw

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TachyonLark View Post
There must be something wrong with you if you think blue ez does more damage rhen a regular adc build.
http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...-the-real-deal
Read and learn before spouting out facts you don't know.

UnCuddlyNINJA

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innolis View Post
Its not the build itself, is the plethora of bad ezreal players that single-handedly ruin entire games because they want to try out their cool new build that some korean who plays lol 23/24 hours a day came up with.

I've honestly had it with this, I've started banning ezreal everytime I get to ban just to eliminate the possibility of a blue ezreal on my team.
this

Vsin

05-19-2013

I find it funny that Riot is nerfing Elder Lizard when half the Blureals ran over to BT > FF instead.

UnCuddlyNINJA

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiplupFtw View Post
http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...-the-real-deal
Read and learn before spouting out facts you don't know.
major problem with this is that no one build the botrk til late. they dont even get the vamp specter. so in lane the sustain is not even close

SticklerMac

05-19-2013

Sorry you haven't seen a good one yet.

I hope when you do see a good one it's in the hands of the enemy team, so that you can understand the full impact of how hard the build is to counter-play if the guy knows what he's doing.

KvnSix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeIron View Post
I read a pretty intense break down of the blue build vs. a regular ezreal build...apparently it does as much damage, if not more, at all points in the game (unless the game goes past 45 minutes or something along those lines).

EDIT: I do not play blue ezreal, or ezreal, myself. I do love me some good poke comps and blue ezreal is pretty great in one.
Blue ezreal requires people to hit their Q's, thing that down here in Silver not so many people do know how.

TrueObjectivity

05-19-2013

I'm starting to get sick of Blue Ezreal too. It's too hard to win against.