Enforcing the Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

12-04-2010

right after i post that above....
i go into a game.
leaver on my team.
gg? i think not.
im going to play something else.

The Doctor VR

12-05-2010

One more guy who is totally disappointed. First of all,i think that you guys from Riot made an awesome game, but if you don't solve the 'leaver' problem, you will make many players leave the game forever.Just ask yourselves, why would you waste your time on some noobs ,that don't even know the basic rules of this game?I was dumb, doing it so many times, waiting for you to do something, but i think i lost my pateince. Until you solve this, you won't see me ingame i promise.

The Doctor VR

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWorm View Post
I submit that there should be a new set of levels for leaving. If you rack up enough leave-average, then you will be matched with only those who match your skill in leaving so easily. That way, if you like playing with people who leave as much as you do- granted. I bet many people would try hard to keep their leave/playing ratio down to avoid playing frequent 2v4 matches.

I think it would also group compatible personalities. Those who have low tolerance for n00bs or for any kind of rage will find like minded people. Those of us who like to stick it out and try to work as a team will have a better chance of being matched with the same.
Great suggestion. I just hope guys from Riot read good posts like this one, because they can learn much from it.

Fadamor

12-06-2010

I've never lied awake about it. Only a shut in dork would do that. But still. Fix it.

macreuben

12-13-2010

honestly i think its great to ban them but i would be just as happy if there were a way to just avoid the people you dont want to play with anymore.

jerknut2020

09-14-2011

This gone be bad, real bad
REAL BAD, 10 year old mexicos gonna report me for surrendering during 2 hour games vs beginner bots

cuz they dont know how use english calculate xp/hr
Riot agents to call me a troll please discontinue

Leader out.

taking my minions dying by turrert lagging fps get them out of here we demand it!

for those who are hard of sight

DERP USE GOOGLand take 1 minute 1 second 1 hr off ban time obviosuly...