Enforcing the Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faeces

11-17-2010

Riot , will you be able to tune your system so people like me with like 4 leaves ( all 4 becuz of your client btw not my internet , not my rage or anything ) won't be matched with someone who has like 100 leaves ? If you implement a system feature like this , it'll be great for all of us .
Make leavers play with leavers and so on , I don't want to be matched with such people that give up FB and suddenly " / insert name here / has quit " at the 7 minute mark .

Furry of Doom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-17-2010

Hear, hear!

dark219

11-17-2010

finally, some great insight on what players need! keep it up riot

Sespool

11-17-2010

What did he mean by flamer? thats not nice

William Cross

11-17-2010

Nobody is above the Summoner's Code

jugermaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

That's a relief. My last game involves a player who plays mordekaiser and raging because of he go killed twice, then went AFK. We're mad at him, even the opposing team didn't like his actions. But what did he do? He kept typing in the middle of the game, telling this game sucks, and even badmouthing us and the opposing team. When we decided to report him (the other team too), his response was like "so what? I'm not scared, n00bs!". THAT angers me.....

So glad if Riot can reinforce the rule of banning. But I don't blame you guys for overlooking some inappropriate players, you're human anyways

DeaDrick

11-17-2010

Sure you didn't exaggerate? Sure you didn't annoy the livin hell out of him till he quit?
That's a main reason I see people quit, or makes me quit. Early game harass garbage. Just not fun, at all. You're left running away constantly or killed.

DaddyGee

11-17-2010

I completely support cracking down on those who purposely AFK or leave a game; however, there has been more than one occasion when I've been forced out of a game due to Internet problems or computer error. I hope that this unintentional leaving would not be grounds for punishment...

EvilSwordy

11-17-2010

People that rage and afk are the reason why I don't play solo anymore, I normally play with a premade made up of my sister and a few friends.

I tried solo again a few days ago and it reminded me why I didn't like it one bit, first game, 5 minutes in, 2 people leave because they died once in their lane, we ofcourse lost the match. Second game, someone died once and 3 of the other players started calling him a feeder and harrassed him for the rest of the game,...

There's so many people who deserve a ban for their harrassment/feeding/quitting,....

But then there's those who have bad internet connections etc, I sure hope you guys have a way of taking out the reports that are "real" from those that get reported because their client fails them

InVid SacKie

11-17-2010

well done riot!

about time asses are kicked