Enforcing the Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HevyD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Even when you're at your wit's end, however, it's always important to remember that there are as many as nine other players in the game.
Quote:
Even when you're at your wit's end.
Quote:
wit's end.
Quote:
wit's end.

wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.

wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.

wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.

wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.wit's end.
O.O

The Crow

11-16-2010

+infinity

Ruebeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

/ignore has saved me a lot of grief. Thanks for that feature!

Talking Socks

11-16-2010

I'm sure the unbanning of HotshotGG was evidence that you really care about the code and are enforcing it.

Ragser

11-16-2010

Good to hear! Just out of curiosity. For how long do these players get banned?

ErdoS The Wise

11-16-2010

Finally a word for these naysaying pessimistic *****es who just want to /surrender at 25mins.

"Griefers"

KoL Cryys

11-16-2010

Bout time, thank you

ErdoS The Wise

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HevyD View Post
O.O
I agree, wit's end is totally OP

JonneyMarket

11-16-2010

woot

Shadoninja

11-16-2010

Before you make any harsher punishments to leavers can you please fix the whole "cannot connect to server" message that 10% of your community deals with 10% of the time..... I have 5 leaves on my record because of not being able to connect to your servers and it is beginning to make me look bad.

The entire community has deemed it Riot Games fault and the fact that--during the inability to connect to a game on my main account--another account can flawlessly join one from the exact same IP address WHILE the first account still is getting the "check your firewall" message.

This makes it undoubtedly SERVER SIDED. Yet here I am (and I am not alone) asking politely for someone to help my situation by relieving my account of the unjust leaves on my record and am being completely ignored.

That just isn't right. I hope you take this post into consideration because I really do love LoL.

-Shadoninja