Enforcing the Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YellowSummoner

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
i only leave games when my internet wants to **** with me.... the system better not ban people who get a few disconects =/
Of course it wouldn't. How are people worried about that?

lyncis

11-16-2010

Positive? That's too much to ask. It will create too much of a strain on my sanity. Would you mind if I instead remain neutral until I see if things will turn out okay before going positive? I assure you, negativity is not my game. When I critique its coming more from a neutral-realist angle. Not intended to harm, but to educate and aid in future endeavors.

And yes, I'm talking to you and not Riot. Just to clarify that.

FEB Moses

11-16-2010

PLEASE BAN TROLLS. x)

Kaji Zodokai

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSummoner View Post
Of course it wouldn't. How are people worried about that?
Because of the way the system is being described. people are just throwing it out there (including myself) that some people just have a life that kicks them in the arse sometimes when they are in games. just trying to be more safe then sorry.

nGio

11-16-2010

Does anyone else feel like Riot banning people for naughty language is a cover-up so that they don't have to address real issues, such as their cracker-jack servers or the lack of features that were promised months ago?

So they are going after people for being mean, even though there is a language filter and /ignore command? Talk about kicking a dead horse.

DotA 2 is coming. Please stop triple buffering bad language and address real problems before it's too late.

MarioMCP

11-16-2010

Thank you.

After a game I had a yesterday, with someone who fed on purpose after someone merely questioned him trying to "gank" 4 people as leblanc.

It was crazy, we still won though.

Moxadonis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

If my team completely fed the other team and ruined the game.. They should be banned when they hit no to surrender and waste my time.. That's why I AFK.

o Y

11-16-2010

just saying there is a problem doesnt fix it.
IMPLEMENT **** INTO THE GAME!

AleXtheDraKe

11-16-2010

There still is a slight problem... That actually happened and made me worry a bit ...

I'm not the rude type,actually I'm very patient with others,and help them,coordinate them(so much that some call me bossy,but in a good way) and tell them what should they buy in order to make the team work better...
Even if they ignore me, others, that are a 4 man premade as example, see me as a negative factor for some unknown reason,start being rude to me, I might end up to be rude to them(underline MIGHT)... and in the end I report the 4 of them,and the 4 of them,which are friends, report me.
How do you know who'se right or wrong? 4 > 1 , but that's not always. Friends/Premades play dirty...

Could I have a reply?possibly from Riot directly :P?

Nykidemus

11-16-2010

I only wish I had more thumbs, that I might thumbs up this a thousand times.