Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Aussies: Garena server 125 ping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

05-20-2013

I'd imagine people don't play on garena because then they'd be playing on garena.

12600 champions hoo?

bevear

05-20-2013

I get the same ping there as i get for the NA server

Scykz

05-20-2013

75 ping on Garena

Perth, with Telstra

Xivilai Anaxes

05-20-2013

I've played with singaporeans on Dota. While their communication is somewhat amusing, the novelty wears off and you understand why Americans hate Brazilians.

Singaporeans literally speak a retarded fusion of English letters, sometimes english words and chinese grammar (The infamous LA prefix to every sentence).

Adultratedhydra

05-20-2013

64 ping with Westnet. And while the ping is nice, dealing with "LA, SOHAI, WALAO, CB" makes me long for "BR, MORDE, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"

Chibodee Crocket

05-20-2013

Quote:
Siraj:
Hey all, unsure if this is well known or not but I couldn't find anything specific on this.

I downloaded the Garena client and I'm getting max 125 ping from Melbourne, Australia. Just letting you all know.

http://lol.garena.com/downloads/

Peace.

Been playing on NA since just after Morde came out.

No server transfers. Yea not gonna go there without all champs, skins and runes I have bought.

Ping varies based on ISP mine would be terrible.

Aussies servers coming out soon probs with full transfer.